Paramount+ & Showtime Combine in Single Streaming App

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dang! I'm already enjoying Paramount +. I know this sounds so nerdy, but I'm watching Season 1 of The Bold and the Beautiful, lol! Hell, for $7.99 a month (with ads) or $12.99 a month (with ads), that's a good deal because I love shows like Desus and Mero, Ziwe, and The Circus. Wow. That's awesome.

• Members

https://www.tvinsider.com/1058834/paramount-plus-showtime-combine-streaming-app/

Initial rates are set at just $7.99 a month for the new Paramount + Showtime app
or the “Essential” plan (ie with ads).
For those interested in an ad-free experience, the rate will be $12.99 a month.

On October 2, the early bird discount offer goes away, and prices will then be set at $11.99 for the Essential plan and $14.99 for the Premium plan. This means for slightly more than users already pay for the Showtime app ($10.99) users can also gain access to the Paramount + library.

so the special discount rate for "Peacock-Premium" ends Sept 30, 2022; 
and the special discount rate for "Paramount-Showtime-bundle" ends Oct 1st, 2022.

I wonder if the other streaming services are doing Sept 2022 discount rates?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Good question. I suscribed to Paramount + on my Fire Cube as Amazon had a .99 cent Paramount + deal  for two months on Prime Day. However, this deal doesn't seem to be available on Amazon subscriptions. I was curious about the ads because on Amazon, they only have the $9.99 monthly plan, but now I see the difference between the plans. Honestly, I don't watch Live TV, so the local CBS station live feature they offer doesn't mean squat to me as I can easily watch live television on Kodi. I guess for me, I would have to cancel the Paramout + subscription on Amazon and sign up using the regular Paramount + app. Oy! 

No, but seriously. I'm going "all retro" watching Season 1 of The Bold and the Beautiful, lol! With Katie Logan and her cute zits! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel