DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lol, if it is Craig then it pretty much goes against everything they claimed him coming out as gay storyline was about. So he comes out as gay, gets engaged with the worst person in Salem and then starts murdering people. Such an inspiring and moving storyline had by all. 

On the other hand - at least Craig is somewhat relevant to the cast than let's say Li Shin (who I had my money on being the killer since he could just be easily written out without any long-term reprecussions) or Jackie Cox. 

• Members

Hahaha 

It’s all good. We all have our picks when it comes to the Days guys, and Zach Tinker belongs to Taoboi

They’ll probably say being closeted all those years and then scammed and hurt   like that probably drove him over the edge 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

To be fair, it's not that I even dislike it as such (hey, it makes as much sense as anyone!) and the post-JER late 90s/early 00s era is the first time I fell out of the show (having watched since the Carly's buried alive episodes), so I've never had any long-lasting affection to Nancy and Craig. With that said, I find it hilarious considering that they tried to calm down upset Nancy/Craig fans with how it was emotionally relevant, not some cheap stunt etc. And now they potentially have Craig murdering a legacy character in cold blood over... Leo.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Watched today's episode and Craig smells like vanilla.

Please register in order to view this content

This show really is a hot mess.

I'm over Brandon Barash and his multiple roles. I find his return rather dull.

What HW brings a character back from the dead while showcasing a murder mystery?

Craig being the killer is not shocking but rather insulting!

I'm over who killed Abby and stabbed Sonny. Time to end this ridiculous, unnecessary, boring and not interesting, not well told story.

And Kevin Spirtas acting in today episode was atrocious!! Craig should've never been brought back for these ridiculous stories.

Nancy... all they've done is make her look like a damn fool twice. Nancy was never anybody's fool.

It's too bad we're stuck with Leo. The character should've left the canvas long time ago.

Gwen....same

Gabi CEO is a joke! I really don't give a damn about who runs Dimera. The story is dull as hell.

Now I'm craving ice cream with nuts and chocolate. I wonder why?

I thought Zach was yours?

Edited by Soapsuds