DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sarah's just obnoxious. No, seriously. She's like one of those people where if I were an actual patron at the Brady Pub, I'd slip the server a couple of hundred dollars to drop her food on the greasy cockroach-trampled tiled floor in the kitchen and serve it to her anyway. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I assume more.  Because I think at one point Brady, Sami/EJ, and Chloe plus Rachel were staying there and Chloe/Brady weren't together.  Then Chad, the kids, and Brady/Chloe and Rachel stayed there a few nights.  I would assume at least 5.   They are located all near that one hallway where the kitchen, bathrooms, and dining room are at as well lol.  So since neither Belle nor Sami are staying there, but I assume Brady/Rachel still are there should be room for Johnny-and he wouldn't have to sleep on the couch even though Allie/Chanel's apartment should also have 1 more room since Nicole, Allie, and Holly/Henry once lived there.  But I did just put more thought into both sets/houses than Ron has ever so who knows?

• Members

The tattoo on Kristen's back is Stacy Haiduk's own tattoo.  It has been shown on DAYS for a few years now.   It looks like flowery vines to me but it's apparently a phoenix, so they wrote it into the show.
According to this post from 2009, Stacy has had the phoenix tattoo since she was on All My Children.
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/31942-yr-casting-spoiler-accidentally-leaked/

More on Stacy's tattoos here:
https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/nbc/stacy-haiduk-meaning-wrist-tattoo

• Members

Thanks! I knew they were Stacy's and they are cool-I just don't think it's something Kristen would have as a character.  Although I do remember the show giving an explanation.  Obviously, it's not the main issue I have with SH's Kristen, but it's just another thing that doesn't vibe with Eileen's version.