DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ruh-Roh. Sorry I couldn't be an early warning signal today! But, there will be days when I will. I think it was a day worth watching.  I can't speak for anyone else but today for me was a gift. We had a ton of Kristen, OY! But she was not manic. Thank you Kristen writers for that much today. However, I still felt like she was being given a free ride somehow. I applaud Ava trying to send Johnny away. I'm not keen on Chanel being overly interested in what Johnny is up to. I suppose it is natural that they would want to screw with our heads with Johnny & Ava. Allie was precious asking Ava for her intentions to toward her brother. I really like EJ's laugh. Who could've guessed that the FrankenStefan creature would give EJ a kick.

• Members

Friday, 9-16-22, and what day is it? It is Day #2 of Kristen running her mouth non-stop! Don't get me wrong. She's not manic. They have not pushed that button. But, she is still being a motor-mouth & this judge is not doing anything to slow her down. And, Belle is largely ineffective. The deck seems to be stacked in her favor. So, that's the A story today. Kristen gets away with saying so much that maybe there's not a portrait in the attic but an audio tape with nothing but Kristen's voice.

So, what's the B story for today? Ava, Johnny, Chanel & Allie. To her credit Ava holds Johnny to his stated intent just to stay the one night on the floor at Ava's hotel room. He manages to be in nothing but a towel when Ava comes in, had a shower after going to the gym. So the peeps who enjoy his chest will get to say good morning to it. (Odd that he did not shower AT the gym.)  Eventually he leaves. We are surprised when he shows up at Allie's apartment. Allie's not there. Chanel is. Wonderful scene at Ava's where Allie has gone to inquire of her intentions of her brother! I just love Allie.

• Members

Allie: (to Ava) I'm just looking out for my brother. I care about him

Johnny: (to Allie) Can I stay with you for a little while?

Allie: Eat [!@#$%^&*]

Gotta tell ya, Allie and her nasty attitude have been annoying me a lot lately. I almost hope that Chanel dumps her ass.

• Members

In that case... Run Ava, Run!!!!  I don't see why Johnny can't move in to like Eli and Lani's apartment or Ben and Ciara's.

As for the custody battle, I don't hate it but I'm not a big fan either. It's like they're trying to write Kristen as this multi-layered character who's torn between what she wants and what she wants to do, but SH isn't really doing a good job trying to pull that off.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Yes, that's right. Jake is the grease monkey & Stefan has his heart. I thought it was odd that Gabi said she knew it was Stefan because she saw his chest & he had the scars where his heart was given to Julie. So, what did she think he has beating in his chest? And, how could she have seen those scars with him buttoned up in that suit, of Jake's?