Y&R and B&B May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

From SoapDirt. First up is Y&R:

Griffith calls May “explosive, dynamic, sexy and romantic as hell.” It sounds promising… Kate Linder celebrates 40 years on Young and Restless and planned is a “big romantic wink” to Esther Valentine’s past.

• A haunted Diane begins to extend herself in the Abbott family lives. Kyle and Jack will attempt to accept Diane, but a difficult road lies ahead as a tangled web is weaved when a destabilized Phyllis is the one who practices to deceive!
  • A strong bold beautiful independent Summer returns to Genoa City who has new business savvy and a grudging respect for former rival Sally but is full of resentment towards Phyllis & Diane!
  • Victor ramps up his efforts to make Ashland disappear for good, but the Locke Ness Monster still has tricks up his sleeve as tentacles wrap around Genoa City even tighter! However his love for Victoria may ultimately redeem him!
  • The aftermath of Rey’s death will put Chance in a difficult spot, but it will be  push him into emotional recovery and honoring Rey will finally give him  salvation and purpose he needs.
  • Adam and Sally finally find happiness as they are a couple and equals in love, but trouble looms when control of Newman-Locke drama rears it’s ugly head again! 
  • Rey’s death will take Sharon in a new direction that is still being worked out. Nick’s strong for her and the connection they have will come into play! His death will also change Chelsea and send her into an interesting new direction!
  • An unrequited Imani secretly plots to make Nate all hers as Nate & Elena have conflict in their personal and professional lives!
  • Mariah and Tessa’s wedding day arrives, but it may go up in smoke as Noah makes his moves!
  • An indignant Jill steamrolls into town and puts everyone in their place for the new Hamilton-Winters and Chancellor merger! Meanwhile as Billy ponders his place in the new company he finds himself developing a a very surprising connection with a new woman much to both Lily and Victoria’s chagrin!

B&B:

• The day of reckoning comes for Sheila as all of her crimes will be revealed in a shocking manner, but Sheila may have the laugh!
  • Ridge and Brooke find themselves in familiar territory when the pair are completely conflicted over their feelings for Taylor and Deacon!
  • A very, very twisted quadrangle develops when Quinn directly inserts herself into the Carter/Paris/Zende triangle with jaw dropping results!
  • Bill will have the final say for Liam’s marriage to hope and developing side relationship with Steffy!
  • Look another stunning twist to occur as Sheila makes her grand denouement!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO I didn’t even notice that until you mentioned it. I was still stuck on “tangled web that Phyllis weaves as she practices to deceive” mess that I suppose as Josh Griffith wants to remind us he took Shakespeare and English Literature in college.

Please register in order to view this content

Also found it funny that SoapDirt’s usual email newsletter barely mentioned any B&B spoilers. Another sign of how tiny the cast is there these days.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

LOL soapdirt made that up and also says Phyllis is destablized. But that's not in SOD at all.  Entertaining though. 
SOD says Phyllis just wants to bury Diane, LOL, but it's a figure of speech. 

I don't know anything; but my speculation is that Phyllis is going to try to do whatever she can expose Diane as dangerous or whatever, to keep Diane away from Summer and Kyle.  More like Phyllis assuming that Diane will deceive.

There's nothing about Imani in SOD either, but soapdirt's prediction of her flirting with Nate is a safe bet since it happens once every month or two. (sigh) SOD does mention a "conflict" between Nate/Elana because Nate will be working long hours as an executive. (a non-story, I guess).

The Teriah wedding preview in SOD doesn't mention Noah.  It's reasonable to predict he'd be interfering, because that's what he does, but SOD doesn't even mention him anywhere.
I don't think I am allowed to quote an an entire article, but I will quote this paragraph:
About the Teriah wedding, Griffith says "Their wedding will be emotionally significant and a huge event. This will be a wedding unlike anything you’ve ever seen in daytime. It’ll be spectacular and heartfelt and wild and romantic and crazy-in-love beautiful."

SOD says Jill comes to town for the Chancellor/Winters Media launch party but it doesn't says she's pushy or indignant about that. It says only that she comes to the party.  Separately, Jill will have something to say about Diane's presence in town.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

In college, an excellent professor Dr. Frances Bolen spent the first 5 minutes of every class talking about anything we wanted to bring up. One day a class member asked her what Shakespearean play, "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." was from? So, she didn't know & it was unusual to stump her! We talked about how much it sounds like Polonius's advice to Laertes in Hamlet and then she assigned it as homework to find out which Shakespearean play it is in. The next day plenty of people were sitting with s*it-eating grins on their faces. It's by Sir Walter Scott & appears in his long poem "Lochinvar."

• Members

LOL. It’s always funny how some of these spoilers always try to make the show sound more interesting than it is. LMAO it does not work. It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens they’ve already built Phyllis up as the “reasonable one” we’ll see if they change course or not.

As far as the Teriah wedding I hope it will be nice but I doubt anything serious will happen. I know they picked Friday the 13th to get married on but I can’t see mopey Noah interrupting the wedding lol.

• Members

they will probably do some dumb fantasy episode where Chole plays Esther and Ashland plays Phillip Chancellor II and either Victoria or Phyllis plays Katherine, and Esther will be having an affair with Phillip or something. LOL