B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

We go back to the 

Please register in order to view this content

theory.

But man for them to bring back Sheila in a well-received story, get Steffy away from Liam in an unexpectedly well-received pairing, and do the impossible and recast Taylor successfully and 

would be insanely all-that-for-that? Bold and Beautiful stuff. On brand but man so stupid.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Fin was completely forgotten and left out of the story for the months building up to Sheila killing him... So it made NO impact at all. The storyline is absurd. The only 2 people that could have made impact dying are Brooke and Ridge.

• Members

This should all be Steffy's dream but ... if they want to do a Dallas reference then...
Patrick Duffy played the father of Brooke, Donna, Storm, and, Katie.

They could have Brooke come out of the shower, get dressed, and then call her father - with a split screen showing Patrick Duffy on the other end of the phone - and Brooke would tell him she had the strangest dream. She dreamed Sheila had tried to make her drink again, and the dream was convoluted with Sheila having a previously-unknown son, and there was a shooting near the end of the dream.

And her dad would reply that he'd had some weird dreams back in the day.

(Edit to add: this "twist" has been promoted by the show since the end of January.  There have been numerous theories/speculations posted about it.  I haven't read all the posts but I think it's likely that more than one person has already suggested Patrick Duffy/ dream reference. LOL.)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

You could tell Brad Bell didn't have much use for Finn as a character on his own. We hardly gotten to know him outside of Steffy's and to a lesser extent Sheila's orbit. I mean they never said where exactly where the man was from and let's not forget they wasted Ted King. 

Did Finn even know he has sisters out there that Sheila hadn't mention either by name? 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

It's also odd that Sheila's other children aren't in play yet. If the goal was to have Sheila be the non-criminal pot-stirrer, wouldn't it make sense to bring back at least one of Sheila's kids? It would also open up the canvas a little more.

• Members

4-19

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I KNOW CARTER DIDN'T was my immediate reaction to Carter and Quinn.

Good they are playing the beat that Carter and Quinn had an affair. And those feelings just don't go away. So regardless of the abruptness of it popping up, I liked the history is being played in this Carter/Paris/Zende storyline. Moreso because was it not Paris that blew up Zoe/Carter over Quinn? She should be in the mix of this all.

Hmmm...what is Bridget not saying about Steffy's case?

I liked that Steffy is getting back slowly.

Good mix of episodes but I wonder if they are stalling out story again. 

We'll see.

ETA: Whhhhhhatttttttttt!!!!

Just when I was picking, the writers threw out that twist.

Okay, Steffy losing that much memory is sooooooo soapy. It's delicious. BUT that triangle AGAIN? Ugh. 

Edited by Taoboi