Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I dunno. But, supposedly she was a fan of AW. Lotsa people traditionally were fans of both those NBC shows. Me being one of them. Here's an excerpt from Blog 9 Famous Fans about just Julia Roberts and just AW.

Alice Barrett (Frankie Frame) discovered that movie superstar Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman, My Best Friend's Wedding) is an "Another World" fan. Barrett filled in for Roberts during rehearsals for the series finale of "Murphy Brown," on which Roberts was a special guest star. When Roberts finally arrived on the set, Barrett was surprised to find that Roberts recognized her as Frankie Frame. After giving Barrett a hug, Roberts admitted that she was thrown for a loop the day Frankie was killed off.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Janel is Johnny/Chanel.  But Johnny/Chanel have not reunited. DevilAllie locked Johnny in the crypt and I think he's still there.  DevilAllie quit the bakery but she didn't leave town. 

Nancy takes off her wedding" is a typo. It's supposed to say "Nancy takes off her wedding ring". 

There's another error in her summary.
(in a section you didn't quote).  She says "Thanks to being injected by Anna, Sarah reverts to her childhood." That's not what happened. Anna injected Sarah with the correct amount of the antidote.  But Sarah reverted to childhood because Gwen injected Sarah with more toxin.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Is that really Sarah's only purpose on this show?  To walk around Salem and have people inject her with [!@#$%^&*]?

I totally wish Sarah was faking her insanity and that she has an ulterior motive or two up her sleeve where Gwen is concerned.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I won't lie, I cracked up at Craig and Leo ogling Xander's body. One of the more realistic things to happen on this show lately.

Clyde and Nancy, really? What a downgrade for her.

Jennifer finding out she's attending Leo's gay wedding just makes me think of the drama with Missy and GR back in the Chick-fil-A days.