General Hospital: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ADA is a little out there for the age but we saw her actually going to law school and she wasn't just instantly a lawyer.  My sister works in employment/employee defense so not nearly the same.   But wasn't Molly exceptionally bright and possibly skipped a few grades or something?  Idk, it doesn't bother me that much.  But I get it.  GH seems to be more realistic with their teen/young adult casting than in the past.  They aren't casting Vanessa Marcil and Antonio Sabato Jr as 16 year olds these days lol.

• Members

I take back EVERYTHING I said about Tabyana Ali’s interpretation of Trina. It was way too early for me to have made that initial assessment. She IS Trina now. Her talent and growing chemistry with her co-stars shines through. 

Edited by LondonScribe

• Members

I love that Trina said "the gallery is closed" after she read Esme for filth. Tabyana Ali is so so good.

All of the kids are minus Eden McCoy, who I think is just emulating all the obnoxious parts of Laure Wright's Carly (I hate Carly but LW is never bad) without any of the talent.

• Members

4-28

Well, darrrn!!

I've felt a way about the abruptness of some of the storyline directions, but this week has been intense. Which of course means awesome!!!

So Harmony killed Neil because he knew about Nina and Willow. WOW. And watching the domino effect of her coming undone has been awesome!!! Once Carly joined in, I knew it was just going to climax. And that didn't disappoint though I expect Carly to fight more. I would say that I'm sad this is when the recast came in, but she's done a pretty decent job and sounds like Alexis complete with mannerisms.

And Michael vs Sonny. WOW. That scene where Michael cut Sonny out of his life. AJ is somewhere grinning. Please let this feud goes on for a while. 

Hat Daddy? Well...mental health and the black community is a tricky topic to play with. So I'm curious to see what is done with it now. Especially if Hat Daddy is this mystery mob boss...which this show continues to tease by letting Dante discover that beat up henchman. 

Yas, Laura!! You stay butting into this mess with Esme and Nik.

Annnnnd YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to Rory and Trina bonding and Spencer seeing them and seeing green. FINALLY!!!

Even Sasha's pill use is gaining momentum, and nice merging with the Harmony storyline.

Looking forward to the Liz reveal. 

And I am so, so, SOOOOOOOOOO TIRED  of people interfering with Chase and Brooklyn kissing. 

• Members

4-29

Ooooo...the girls have hate chemistry.

After signs of potential, nuTrina has settled in. And her list of characters she has chemistry with is growing. I have dreams of a Rory/Trina/Spencer triangle dancing in my head. She has good chemistry with both so I admit that I'm kinda leaning into Rory/Trina now. I guess in a perfect world that that would happen while Esme gets thrown in Cameron/Joss's direction once the unmasking of Esme is done. 

I am over this slimy reporter...so I guess the actor is doing a good job. I just hope they never try to pair him with Alexis.

Speaking of Alexis, everything connected to Harmony has been great throughout this week. But part of me watching this and all the concerned characters (Gladys, Carly, Michael, Brando, Bobbie by phone) talking, talking, talking...I just think...all of this over WILLOW??? I have more connection to Sasha's pain and her storyline...but Willow. Part of me is meh.