DAYS: Fire Jamey Giddens!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, at the very least, DAYS could run promos during commercial breaks: "Want to know MORE about Renee DiMera?  Go to NBC.com/DAYS and read all about her wild adventures in Salem!  You can even watch hand-selected clips and see what Renee [shot of PS], Tony [shot of TP], Anna [shot of LH] and everyone else [brief clips of other characters from that period] was up to back in the day!"

Wait, did they kill off Lee?

You can't explain it, because it doesn't compare.  Spoon's just pissed that hardly anyone else on this board thinks this Sarenee [!@#$%^&*] is gold just because it's showing off itself by dropping old character names.

• Members

The story isn't  great but l will take history in any form.  Jamey had lots of great ideas in his podcast referencing history and all that. To me the main draw of soaps in the continuity.  I think Saranee is crap but I really do appreciate name dropping.

It's referencing show history, that's how I see it.

He had great ideas on his podcast and it's great to see someone who loves the genre be able to contribute to the medium.

I'm not defending the Renee story, I'm  defending Jamey and using a shows deep history.  I appreciate deep cuts, even if I wasn't  watching back then.

• Members

Perfect.  That would be great to at least give the viewer some insight.

I just assume Lee is dead.  I don't think it's ever been mentioned, but with BB's passing I always just thought they wouldn't touch it.

Lol!  I was trying to rack my brain to figure out how MZ and MG returning after 10 years is the same as LG faux playing Renee after 40 years.

Referencing history is the Devil saying Belle was the product of passion and infidelity.  True facts.

Maligning history is what this Sarah/Renee story is doing.  Just my opinion.

• Members

They probably wouldn't, given the circumstances surrounding BB's death.  Then again, this is the show that saw nothing wrong with using the late Macdonald Carey's disembodied face to scare the bejeezus out of Marlena.

Edited by Khan