Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I totally agree with you. This is a SERIOUS story that should have been told the right way. Its being rushed. They should have slowly introduced this story, and it also would have been the best time to introduce Joy as well. 

That is why i loved when Will came out, they took there time with it, showing Will struggling for a while. Still love that Lucas was supportive of Will and Sami wasn't in the beginning, because that related very much with me with my parents. Usually its the mother that tends to be supportive and not the father.

I do hate they brought back Leo for this, because he probably wants Craig's money. They should have introduced another character, maybe older to help Craig come out.

• Members

Christopher Sean really needs to return. Him and Zach Tinker would just ooze in sex. I always been a fan of Sonny and Paul together. Like CS, Zach seems to mesh with everyone you put infront of him. If Chandler now lives in Atlanta, have him do a Sami, and pop in once in a while, heck he can even zoom to check in on everyone from time to time. Sonny, you can give him other storylines. Always thought be a good time to introduce his brother Alex.

• Members

Is Paul still paralyzed?  

I am not sure why they brought Leo back to be Craig's boyfriend and why they are playing it for laughs.  I can't see Craig being in love with a guy that acts like Leo.  Attracted to?  Maybe, but serious about a guy that says lines like that?  Craig is gay.  He shouldn't have lost all his sense of taste in people.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

This man uggh. He whines about people critiquing his job which we are supposed to do. Then he blocks those (Like Me) that he doesnt agree with. Maybe he should have just become a lawyer as was his original plan. 

Edited by John

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

How is it his job to write storylines that are supposed to be serious and dramatic as stupid and campy and also that turn characters into dumb, selfish pieces of crap. This is nothing new so Idk why he's being so pissy now. 

If he can't take the criticism, maybe it's time for him to find a new career

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Yup.

Selling this story was going to be tough, no matter what.  But having Craig hook up with a much younger guy AND one whose reputation is already shady as hell...?  It just makes everything that much worse.

If he's gonna be THAT thin-skinned about viewers' criticisms of his work, then maybe he shouldn't be writing at all.

At the VERY least, he should stay the [!@#$%^&*] off social media.

Amen!

Edited by Khan

• Members

Craig is coming off like a prick!  The only time he made sense was when he talked about losing both of his daughters. You'd think that there was only one gay dick in Salem and the surrounding areas.

Apparently you haven't seen the pic I posted on the Days article thread where Christopher Sean is air kissing Zach Tinker?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

That type of uneven storytelling is ruining Craig. He's all sad and apologetic around Nancy and whoever but then when Leo pops up, he's having the time of his life like he doesn't give a damn that he's hurt someone that he claims to care about.

I don't like that in any situation. Ben and Ciara were the same way with Theo. They were so guilty and apologetic with him, then 20 minutes later they were screwing like rabbits and acting like they didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about what they did

Personally, I think that's fucked up. On TV and in real life.

Edited by AbcNbc247