Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is Sonny just his favorite because he's the only one that exists?  Because, up until the recast, I would be sad if Sonny was his favorite child.

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe they will bring them back one day.

I just giggled when Justin asked Sonny why he didn't come to his first wedding.  And I was thinking none of your kids did lol.  

• Members

Overall I enjoyed the episode. Amazing how much better it is when Ben and Ciara aren't on and the Possession story isn't featured.  Great having Sonny and Will back. I loved that the spent most of the first episode back connecting to family.  Will and Marlena has always been my favorite grandson/grandmother bond. Chandler and Dee did not miss a beat. I like how Marlena said she is facing losing her job and facing repercussions. That could be an interesting story beat to play out. 

The Sonny and Justin scenes were great too. Zach is the best thing to happen to this character. Him and Wally already work so well together despite this being their first episode. 

This plot against Leo is going to fail big time, but I'm ready to watch it blow up in everyone's face. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That's cold, but probably true lol.  For some reason I thought there were 2 biological Justin/Adrienne kids, but I am wrong.  I didn't realize Sonny was born in 1991.  He's older than Belle/Brady.

There is still a chance Bonnie is really Adrienne right?  I know it's not shown on screen yet, but it's always been my assumption they were somehow switched and we will find it out eventually.

• Members

Same.

Adrienne and Justin ran through about 10 years of story in like 3 years, so I forget things and do understand why they were written off.   

I thought JE looked fantastic today and I do love Wally Kurth, but I have never taken to Justin/Adrienne and especially not Bonnie/Justin.  I would prefer Wally spent all his time as Ned on GH.  

• Members

Today was sooooo much better than most of the crud DAYS has been churning out lately. Amazing how the episodes are so much better when they're actually about the characters and not just wacky hijinks like JoDevil, masks, and "Renee."

Marlena losing patients is so realistic, and I like that they're playing this beat with her job.

ZT fits right in as Sonny. It's like he's always been on the show. I like that he's not super cool with Bonnie.

I absolutely need more Leo and Nancy scenes. They had me laughing out loud.

Edited by AlexElizabeth