• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As great as it is that Chandler is willing to fly back and forth, I wonder how viable this going to be in the long run. Using your PTO, waking up at 5am LA time for an 8am meeting on the East Coast. Pulling double duty on two different coasts. I feel like that is going to be exhausting. Then Chandler also says " for logistical reasons you can't really be the center or integral part of the storyline".  What does that mean for Sonny then? Are we going to be getting a lot of Sonny without Will? How long is that viable? 

• Members

In the interview, Chandler seems to be saying that his job in Georgia is his primary interest and longterm career interest, and that he'll do acting on the side when/if he can make it work. I'm not criticizing him for saying what he needs/wants - I appreciate his honesty. 

Is he implying that WilSon are there for the short term right now, mainly for the mission to stop Leo? (and we know from what has just aired and from other spoilers that WilSon interact with their families also).

I was glad to see him mention that Lucas will be back. I wonder when we see Lucas? Does Lucas just pop in briefly and then return to Sami? I didn't expect to see Lucas for a few more months, so this is a surprise.

• Members

I don't blame Chandler. This is all on Carlivati. Had he not gotten rid of Will..... Chandler wouldn't have gotten a more stable job and left for Atlanta. Glad he still comes back for his fans. 

Would he still get a major storyline if he was on contract though?

One good thing came out of this...we got Zach Tinker as Sonny.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That says way too damn much, lol.

I never expected T.R. to become a permanent character, but my God.  Must he be THAT much of a bastard?

Ron Carlivati is trying awfully, awfully hard to make us hate him, and he's succeeding!

So, now we have horny-as-[!@#$%^&*] JoDevil, mentally unbalanced Sarenee and thuggish ruggish bone T.R.  Oh, and Smilin' Clyde Weston, OrpheUGH and the sartorial nightmare that is Leo Stark.  Do I have everyone, or are there any other OTT messes in Salem that I'm forgetting?

Edited by Khan

• Members

William Christian said on his facebook in late January (in his replies to various questions/comments on his posts):
In reference to when he is airing:  "I think I'm on and off into June".
He said his home is in Boston and he goes to Burbank to film in chunks (because DAYS films in chunks), and he's shoveling snow in Boston when home.  He said the end (of filming) would be coming soon and then he'd need to find work closer to home. He didn't specify what "soon" meant.

Edited by janea4old