GH: Character returning/recast

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hmm....  She's 36.   Older than Briana Henry, but they should be casting a 40something actress for the role.   The rumored, and faux reported Karla Mosley (ex-B&B and Y&R) would've been better, or  someone like Yvonna Kopacz-Wright(ex-GL) who recurs on LAW & ORDER: SVU or Daphne Duplaix (ex-Rachel, OLTL).   By her looks she might be able to appear older.   https://daytimeconfidential.com/2022/02/24/tanisha-harper-cast-as-jordan-ashford-on-general-hospital

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

Wikipedia says she's 36. IMDB says she's 41.

Her IMDB shows her as a model with very little acting experience. She has mostly just played a character who is a model, or appeared as a one-time dayplayer.   

Seems like the only real acting role she's had is in a 3-month daily soap on MyTV in 2006 called "Desire" that they marketed as a US telenovela.

https://www.tanishaharper.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i know black don't crack, but she looks the same age as the dude playing her son. 

Please register in order to view this content

i *wish* they would try CM out with other women, but my gut tells me he's earmarked for Sam/Carly. Ugh. I wish they would test him with Ava. I hate Nicolas and that whole mehhh story they have her mixed up in, tbh. 

• Members

I thought it was just me. She is beautiful, but a dreadful actress. I don’t see how this is going to work. Jordan usually gets pretty good screen time due to her job and I can’t see this actress pulling it off. 

I feel like this should be an easy role to cast if they go a little older. Looking at the three Jordan’s, it’s hard to understand what they’re going for with these recasts other than too young, beautiful and Black. I don’t think either recast fit the personality of the original character.