ARTICLE: Chrishell Stause to Guest on ‘Tamron Hall’ to Discuss Memoir ‘Under Construction: Because Living My Best Life Took a Little Work’

Errol

• Webmaster
Chrishell Stause, Selling Sunset, Amanda Dillon, All My Children, Jordan, Days of our Lives

“Selling Sunset” star Chrishell Stause (“All My Children,” “Days of our Lives”) will be appearing on the Tuesday, February 8 episode of “Tamron Hall,” the same day her new memoir, “Under Construction: Because Living My Best Life Took a Little Work” goes on sale.

Stause will be talking with host Tamron Hall about the book and how it reveals her life’s journey, including ​the highs and lows of living in the public eye.

In addition to Stause, Latin Grammy-winning singer Chiquis Rivera guests as she talks about navigating life since the tragic loss of her mom, legendary Latin music star Jenni Rivera. Also, photographer Bette Marshall shows viewers a side of Whitney Houston few have seen before with a beautiful tribute.

“ Tamron Hall” airs in national syndication. Check local listings for time and station.

Note: The post Chrishell Stause to Guest on ‘Tamron Hall’ to Discuss Memoir ‘Under Construction: Because Living My Best Life Took a Little Work’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days