B&B February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thomas and Brooke *thought* they had done the nasty because of the poisoned berries or something and then they were playing with that chemistry in the aftermath of their secret-kepping but I think it was clarified they actually hadn't done anything.

Taylor once kissed Eric in the 90s and decided it was too weird because that was the Saint Taylor era and she was written as a contrast to Brooke.
HOWEVER after her return, during her wild 2000s, she actively dated Eric for a while. It was never made explicit whether they slept with each other but they were dating so the assumption would be they did.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember the poisoned berries *or something* lol, stupid story.

I have always preferred Taylor vs Brooke, but I am not under any allusions Taylor is a saint. So I echo the sentiments in here why the dialogue is written to point out Brooke's indiscretions, but not Taylors over the decades.

I appreciated the nod to history when Thomas mentioned Brooke "pushing" him off the cliff, I had kinda forgotten about that.

Edited by Jeff

• Members

I was being charitable because I don't recall them ever having a love scene but yes, of course, I always took it that they did sleep together.

Taylor has slept with MORE relatives of Ridge's than Brooke did - both slept with Eric but Brooke "only" did two of Ridge's brothers.
Taylor slept with all three (Rick)!!! 

• Members

It is really sad how Thudley always makes sure Brooke is painted as the slut from the Valley, when Taylor pretty much is a slut too. I tuned out in 2013 but why do i think Taylor only dated Eric to spite Brooke? I thought she even said something along the lines of it being “revenge” against Brooke. 

ugh this is why 2010-2013 B&B is never something I would want to watch again…Taylor and Steffys hypocrisy was at an all time low. They never were held accountable for either of it. B&B  was actually so much better the years it was either just Hope or Steffy on the show imo. 

• Members

I tuned in briefly today.  Blah.  I don't know why, I just don't care who ends up with Ridge and it's not making me want to watch again.  I'm kind of tired of seeing women fight over men who are flawed and awful also.  I think that means I'm in the majority of people who tuned out of soaps all together.  Yuck.  Adult kids trying to reunite their adult parents.  Ick.

• Members

2-18

Lord, they killed the momentum.

The reveal was good soap. Right when Brooke was going to tell Ridge, Taylor beat her to the punch. Ridge reacted. There was fallout scenes from the 'kids.' And there was a great fight with Ridge and Deacon.

Ridge is tailspinning is good. But these scenes of Steffy and Thomas with him feel like they are brainwashing him. And now Thomas is blocking Brooke from seeing Ridge. Really? smh.

Meanwhile, there's Hope and Liam just discussing the same thing. lol. I guess this is what board members have been talking about with Sonny and Carly over at the GH thread because every time the scenes turn to Hope and Liam, it is literally the same scene. 

• Members

Why for the past 60 episodes Brooke is crying in EVERY episode and we have flashback of Sheila changing champagne bottles in every EPISODE. Why does nobody else in this show exist except Brooke and Ridge. Even Taylor will be left again in 20 episodes... who are they kidding. NOTHING is happening. NOTHING. What 30 years olds... MEN... like Liam and Thomas will chat about grandma Brooke ALL day long... for weeks and weeks... it's NEARLY MARCH!!! Brooke kissed Deacon ON NEW YEARS EVEEEEEEEEEE. Wtf is going with the writing team. If this was back in the day... in this many episodes... there would have been a  Forrester war, 2-3 love affairs, people pushed from stairs and a funeral. Why is NOTHING happening. Are they expecting that we will have 260 episodes with only 1 SLOW... SLOOOOOW storyline that is a repeat from 2011 when it was a repeat from 2009 when it was a repeat from 2005 when it was repeat from 2001 when it was a repeat from 1998 when it was repeat from 1994 when it was a repeat from 1991 when it happened in 1990.

PLEASE GIVE BROOKE more to do... make her a CEO... throw her a young lover.... give these characters something to do. Bradley Bell is the most talantless person on this planet.