GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I kind of hear you on the Bryan Craig stuff and I am not going to pretend she is the best thing since sliced bread but I have a soft spot for her and Britt.

That being said, I think more generally I am always fascinated by the cruelty and randomness of show business where "success" can hinge on being accidentally written in scenes with another actor where people somehow pick up on an intangible unpredictable "chemistry" on one hand and on the life choices of a colleague that you don't know and maybe don't even like on the other.
There is an entire thread to be started about actors*resses who got shafted because of another actor's choices and while she may still thrive in other stories in the end, it looks like Kelly T. might be one of them.
Coz being paired with Jason would have guaranteed her a pretty solid spot in the cast, good actress or not.

• Members

It was a freak twist of fate that KT of all people, a B or C player for years, got paired up with Steve Burton in what seemed to be a floundering attempt at the show to find someone new for Jason. They would never have put her near him in the past and I still don't think she's up for the frontburner, but frankly he did come alive in those love scenes so that's something. To have it snatched away from her, well, I'm not broken up bc I've never liked Britt. But it's just one of those crazy things that happens in daytime sometimes, and sometimes they do work.

• Members

I definitely wouldn't chose her as my pick for leading lady, but she is preferably to Sam or Willow.  It stinks for KT, but I have always felt she was lucky to have lasted as long as she has.  I mean she outlasted Princess Sabrina by years and I didn't see that coming.  She's a decent actress and they can probably test her with someone else, but I honestly thought she was a good fit on Days too.  She's not the first actress to be left in a lurch when her leading man departs so I am not to broken up about it either lol.

• Members

I'm legit beginning to think they're hoping to keep a lid on it til his last airdate bc they're so cowed by their conservative audience and diehard S&C fans. As I said before, soaps should try to hide exits for other, better reasons but here it just seems like cowardice.

Meanwhile, Steve is still doing IG messages in front of the GH zoom background lol

Edited by Vee

• Members

Unlike Ingo, GH is way more invested in keeping Steve Burton. And Burton knows it. The radio silence makes me wonder if they are trying to reach a compromise, like 'Go on and get the J&J, Steve, and we can forget this ever happened.' The problem will be if SB is so wedded to Tucker Carlson's brand of anti-vax ideology that he falls on his sword. And I'm not sure SB is actually an ideologue to that extent? But I've been wrong before. There have been people in RL I thought were just trolling, but no, it turned out they really were all-in with that mess.