Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jarly Wedding | General Hospital promo (week of September 13, 2021)

Featured Replies

  • Member

 

  • Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Who is tied up in the middle of the fire?? Britt and Maxie?

I'm not a Jarly fan but this is a pretty exciting umbrella SL.

  • Author
  • Member
4 minutes ago, Cat said:

Who is tied up in the middle of the fire?? Britt and Maxie?

I'm not a Jarly fan but this is a pretty exciting umbrella SL.

Nina and Phyllis are tied up at the Tan-O.

  • Member

Well, at least Phyllis now has a reason to move to Port Charles

  • Member
On 9/13/2021 at 7:34 AM, Cat said:

Who is tied up in the middle of the fire?? Britt and Maxie?

I'm not a Jarly fan but this is a pretty exciting umbrella SL.

 

 

The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited on Make a GIF

 

Not really a fan of Jarly as a romantic pairing but I am liking what LW and Burton are bringing.  I'm hoping Sonny gets back his memory and Carly comes downstairs in Jason's shirt.  Full Circle! 

  • Member

I appreciate them finally approaching "Jarly" and the drama it could cause. It still reads years too late but the nauseating trio needed a shakeup. They were a little clumsy in their handling of it though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.