GH: August Spoilers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It will be interesting to see how a lot of these spoilers play out especially now that the promo for this week has come out. I think that Ryan may be behind the fire that Ava sees. He is supposed to call Spencer this week and Spencer will talk with Joss about that. I definitely think we will see Spencer get blamed for the fire/more serious stuff. I could see Trina sticking by him and helping him prove his innocence of those things and them getting closer. 

• Members

Someone on Twitter who gets daily spoilers early and seems to have some access to future GH spoilers is saying that the creepy nurse is named Esme. And that she's Spencer's girlfriend and partner in crime. I would post their tweet, but I think that person doesn't really like posting their tweets, but it can be searched for on twitter.

So if this is true, I wonder how this will play out. I'm not necessarily concerned about Spencer having a girlfriend. Maybe she's more of a ex or something. I am a bit concerned about him possibly being connected to the more sinister stuff. I hope he didn't tell her to do the car fire, and maybe she did that on her own. And maybe she did some of the other more sinister stuff, maybe even all of it and told him about it. Maybe he will tell her she went to far with the car fire. 

• Members

lol. Yeah, I'm honestly not that concerned about him having a girlfriend. And maybe she's more of an ex, someone he was taking a break from. Even if she isn't an ex, I could see him ending things with her real soon because of his feelings for Trina. I definitely believe that his feelings for Trina are real. I'm more concerned of how deeply involved he is with the stalking. Like did he direct the girl to set Ava's car on fire. Or do the more sinister stalking stuff. I hope not. I like him with an edge, but I would rather that not be true. Maybe he didn't direct her to set the car fire. I don't think he did, I believe she did that on her own. Maybe she's done all of the pranks and more serious stalking stuff and just told Spencer about it.

Maybe he will tell her to stop with the stalking. Heck, maybe he's already told her to stop with the stalking since nothing happened since he came back. The stalking had stopped after he the incident with the gallery and he showed up at Wyndemere. Maybe he told her to stop doing it, but she went ahead and set the car on fire, once she learned that people were getting suspicious of him. 

• Members

I'm more concerned about his role in the stalking too, because this girl is a nobody. Sprina seems to be the story they're telling and this girl is an obstacle. And this stuff was all written before Nick Chavez even aired and TPTB had a chance to see the awesome response to Sprina. But I thought they were maybe setting it up that Spencer only did the "smaller" stalking like the blood and the cockroach, but now I'm not sure. That's a bigger obstacle for Sprina, in my opinion, than some random girlfriend from Europe. Spencer is clearly super into Trina, so this Esme chick can take the first flight back to France lol. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Yeah, I'm not worried about his feelings for Trina. I definitely think he's into her. I could see him trying to break up with this nurse soon. (Though, I could see her not taking it well). I just hope he's not so dark he would be instructing her to do things like car fires. Maybe he will confront the nurse about that and tell her to stop stalking. Maybe he even told her to do that already and that might be why things paused regarding the stalking. I do think that if Spencer has a darker role in the stalking (like encouraging the nurse to do the car fire), that would be rougher for his character. 

This storyline could end up being very interesting and soapy depending on how they write it. There is definitely a lot of speculation going on right now on places like Twitter on how this could play out. Like maybe Spencer tries to get her to stop the stalking/sinister acts and she's find out he's into Trina. She could blackmail him into still being her boyfriend to keep him away from Trina, who will be upset should she find out that Spencer has a girlfriend.

I could see the nurse kissing him in front of Trina to hurt Trina, and try and keep Trina away from him. Trina will be upset and maybe Cam/Joss will try and fix her up with another guy. Which will cause Spencer to be jealous. The nurse can still see he's into Trina, will ask if he's in love with her... She could become really unhinged when she realizes he is and could go after Trina. Which will force Spencer to come clean about whatever his role in the stalking is and do what he can to protect Trina/save her from the unhinged nurse. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Yep. I'm guessing that Esme isn't quite all there, lol, so my thought was that maybe she'll realize Spencer likes Trina and will start stalking Trina. Spencer will end up having to save Trina from Esme. There, I just gave GH their November sweeps! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

She's definitely looks like she could be unhinged lol. There is something very creepy about her. I could definitely seeing her going after Trina, and him having to come clean about whatever he's really involved in and having to rescue her. I think we could get a lot of interesting, soapy and some more romantic content out of this. 

• Members

I definitely think he met her while he was in Europe. I do wonder is she's connected to Ryan in any way. There is an upcoming spoiler for next week that says that Spencer will visit Alexis. Maybe he will also interact with Ryan there and we might learn more about any possible connection to Esme. Though, Spencer does seem pretty terrified of Ryan, especially when he thought that Ryan was terrorizing him. Maybe he really hasn't been dealing with Ryan like that, (Truth be told, I never really thought he was). And maybe Esme will end up being connected to someone else on canvas.