ABC: ‘Queens’: Hip-Hop Drama Pilot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@te. IKR. Really loving the way they been promoting the show. They’re really having fun with it. Cameos galore! I flipped out seeing the Ricki Lake clip lol. Super excited for the show. 

“Butter Pecan Fragrances are now available at all department stores”. 

Please register in order to view this content

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Episode was fire!!!! It was jam packed with potential storylines. so many ways this show could go. It was a fun watch!!!

I really adored the main cast including Lil’ Muffin. Valeria and Naomi are my favorites, and I’m already obsessed with their Brooke/Erica inspired feud. Really bought relationships and bond between the girls. Great chemistry amongst the group.

the show looks beautiful. The lighting is awesome, nobody looks ashy! 

• Members

I wasn’t into it either, but Brandy is the MVP IMO. The ladies are all good, but I feel like I’ve seen it all before a gazillion times. And it needs to be on streaming or cable, so we can really see them cuss each other out. It’s too prissy and PG for a soapy hip-hop series.

Edited by Faulkner

• Webmaster

It should never have been scheduled for Tuesday at 10:00 p.m., at least not on a broadcast network. The show should have been on cable, maybe FX or Lifetime when considering the Disney owned networks. Freeform would not work since nobody watches that network for anything and it should revert back to being ABC Family...a period when it had an audience.