Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd want James from BB6 back too.

God BB6 rocked. I hated the outcome but at least it was the best and secretly nastiest player who won (that was left).

BB2, BB6 and BB3 are like THE seasons I love. BB3 was perfection, IMO. BB2 is in a league of it's own. It trumps every season. BB4 blowed. Only two I want back are Erika and Alison. Alison because she brings the drama and I have to have someone to hate. BB5 was okay, but the four whoremen ruined what could have been a somewhat good season. I loved the drama that Adria and Natalie brought to the table. And the six finger plan Nakomis hatched was brilliant.

I want Nakomis back but frankly I can't see her agreeing to do it again unless they really up the money.

• Members

I can understand where some people are coming from about the fact that winners should be banned from the competition. Survivor: All Stars had previous winners on their season, so I can CBS allowing Big Brother to do the same. But those winners will be the first targets, especially Will (BB2). Aside form Alison, he is probably the most hated person among the roomates. I know the "Friendship" are the most hated people among the viewers, but sadly, we don't get the vote. Previous winners wouldn't stand a chance.

Will (BB2)

Danielle (BB3)

Alison (BB4)

Jase (BB5)

Janelle (BB6)

---These five are the ones you will never forget when you think of Big Brother. They are the Big Brother All Stars. The rest of my list are people that I think would cause friction into the house with these five.

Hardy (BB2)

Marcellas (BB3)

Justin (BB4)

Nakmois (BB5)

Jennifer (BB6) Just because I want to see her get it once again from Janelle, Howie and Kaysar!

Shannon (BB2)

Amy (BB3)

Nathan (BB4)

Holly (BB5)

Kaysar (BB6)

Howie (BB6)

• Members

Oh My! I remember watching that on the live feeds! :shudder: I remember Cowboy kept trying to act like them and he wanted to take a bath with Scott and Scott didn't want to. lol.

Now that I have been thinking about it, I think I would perfer half all-stars as to all all-stars. I think a lot of the fun of big brother is watching people that don't know each other interact with each other. (although last season was great!) Many of the BB people (from all seasons) know each other. They already have friendships and overall they would be more willing to trust someone they are already friends with over someone you just met in the house.

I guess overall I would want all new people but if it has to be between half-stars and all-stars, I would want half-stars.

• Members

The best thing about Big Brother is that it's just like a soap opera. Couples, rivalries, drama. And I also love the fact that it's all pretty much happening in real time. What you're watching on television all has happened within the past week in real life. So, there's a REAL sense of unpredictability.

I loved Big Brother 2. As someone posted above, that season just trumps all. Season 1 was full of all these nice, boring people (except Jordan... THE !@#$%^&*]), and the voting system was totally different. Then came season 2, which was filled with just these vile, evil !@#$%^&*]es. And it took me a minute to get used to it. It was like a completely different show! I loved it. The whole cast -- much as I hated them -- was SO entertaining. Evil Dr. Will, the !@#$%^&*] Shannon, Nicole, Hardy... the whole lot of them.

• Members

Big Brother 2 was great but I liked 3 & 6 better.

BB3 had the most likeable Final 5 ever on reality show imo but it lacked drama.

BB6 had maybe the best ever alliance in the history of reality television (Janie, Howie, Rachel, Kaysar, James, Sarah) but had a horrible Final 2.

BB2 was full of drama from begining to end but imo I didn't find anyone really rootable except for Monica and maybe Dr. Will.

• Members

I didnt watch until season 3, too bad I missed season 2 because most people seem to like that season the most.

I am not that picky if this is true, but I want 2 things for sure....Janelle being my all time favorite must be there and have Marcellus FAR away from my TV screen, the guy irks me big time.

• Members

BB6 was the best for me for the following reasons:

- The best overall cast. There were no throwaways. No one I did not care for. Everyone served his or her purpose. Even though, at times, I absolutely wanted to KILL Jennifer, Eric, and Ivette, this was outstanding television. I would go as far as to say it is the most enticing, entertaining, and diverse (personality-wise) cast of any reality show I've ever seen. Love to love, love to hate, hate to love, or hate to hate, this season had it ALL. I had amazingly strong feelings or attachment to every cast member.

- The twist was BY FAR the best twist EVER on BB. It will be hard to get a twist to top the Partner Twist of BB6.

- The house being split down the middle between two alliances. Alliances didn't shift every five seconds - and although that has its perks - this season proved that it's just as good, if not better, to have two teams who are loyal to a fault to each other until the bitter end.

- Unpredictable. The power shifted from team to team every week. It was truly unpredictable as to who would win HOH every week.

• Members

I saw that in a repeat last night. It was the Surreal Life. That big skid mark cost him as he was not chosen as the 4th male to join the show. I can't remember now who was chosen but Scott was rejected in the next round after that dance.

The yellow bikinis were hot until he turned around.

Archived