Daily TV Serials 1976

• Members

Hi All

Here is Jan 1976 Daily TV Serials. This partly my scans and partly scans from this website https://vintagesoaparchives.tumblr.com/ Since they had most of the issue, to save myself scanning every page I used a few of their uploads.

Next will be Feb 76 as well as Mar 76, the anniversary issue from Jun 76 and Sep 76. Check out the tumblr I linked for other issues. 

I will also upload May 1976 Soap Bubble magazine as well

January 1976 released Nov 1975 and covers approx Sep 1975 (with come content from other months) I will upload in parts so as not to overload anything

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here is February 1976. Released Dec 1975 (though has a Jan stamp on it) and covers roughly October 1975 with some bits from other months. Back page missing, was most likely Ann and Paul from AMC since the back cover was usually the couple from the love story article

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by will81

• Members

Yes true. The fact he died about a year after her, that usually happens with partners who lose their other half, so to speak. I know he was married, but I am guessing Jeanne was probably the great love of his life too.

Not always in a romantic way either. Debbie Reynolds was fighting fit until her best friend and daughter Carrie passed. She lost her best friend and simply detriorated as a result.