‘The Locher Room’ to Welcome ‘All My Children’s’ Susan Lucci for One-on-One Conversation

• Webmaster
Susan Lucci, Erica Kane, All My Children

On Thursday, May 7, Susan Lucci (ex-Erica Kane, “All My Children”) will be joining former CBS publicist Alan Locher for another edition of “The Locher Room,” the popular YouTube channel he launched last month which has featured several prominent soap stars from canceled soap operas.

The conversation is sure to be one for the ages as Lucci will reminisce about her time in Pine Valley, chat with fans and answer some burning questions. The actress will appear alongside Locher at 1:00 p.m. EDT/10:00 a.m. PDT.

Ending its broadcast television run in September 2011, “All My Children” aired at 1:00 p.m. EDT on ABC. The series was the second-highest rated daytime series during the 2011-2012 television season in Women 18-49 and Women 25-54 despite only airing five episodes in that season.

To set a reminder to join the chat, click here.

The post ‘The Locher Room’ to Welcome ‘All My Children’s’ Susan Lucci for One-on-One Conversation appeared first on Soap Opera Network.

Read More

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days