The Chandler Massey Lovefest

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

He does have a great smile.

If you don't mind me asking @Soapsuds, how did your admiration for Chandler begin?

Actually from this board. I remember everyone wanting a Will and Chad romance. I had no clue who they were so I tuned in and the rest they say is history. 

2 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Actually from this board. I remember everyone wanting a Will and Chad romance. I had no clue who they were so I tuned in and the rest they say is history. 

Just one look and he had you, right?

I get it. The same thing happened to me with Van Hansis back in the day 

3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Just one look and he had you, right?

I get it. The same thing happened to me with Van Hansis back in the day 

Pretty much. I liked Van too but I lost interest until Kevin and Reid became viable pairings. I hated him with whars his name..lol. I actually think Chandler is hotter than Van. At least you have a chance with Van..his gay.

33 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I actually think Chandler is hotter than Van. At least you have a chance with Van..his gay.

I'm over Van lol but I still think about him from time to time. Let's just say he was my first guy crush that had nothing to do with my teenage hormones 

But I agree, Chandler is hotter.

Edited by AbcNbc247
16 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Pretty much. I liked Van too but I lost interest until Kevin and Reid became viable pairings. I hated him with whars his name..lol. I actually think Chandler is hotter than Van. At least you have a chance with Van..his gay.

My beloved ill-fated Reid.

Please register in order to view this content
 The funny thing is that early WilSon was way better than Nuke. It gave a played out Days a new totally different element to play with. ( Which Days neutered and mangled. )  I had my crush on Van too. Back in the day. But when ESS came on as Reid. He blew me away. An unapologetic, Alpha gay man. (Not a Beta Twink) Who was drop dead gorgeous. And didn't take any of young Princess Luke bs. He made the last days of ATWT better. (So ATWT had to foolishly kill him) 

The Luke and Reid ending was dreadful. Another let's not give a [!@#$%^&*] about the fans moment from Goutman. Not commenting on this anymore. It's the Chandler Massey thread anyways.

Edited by Soapsuds
5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

The Luke and Reid ending was dreadful. Another let's not give a [!@#$%^&*] great m Goutman. Not commenting on this anymore. It's the Chandler Massey thread anyways.

Alright Ron let's go back to adoring Chandler. The talk about Van. Made me think of Reid.

@Soapsuds 

Edited by victoria foxton
1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Well, if he reads this thread, I hope these videos put a smile on his face.

Ha! If only....