Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Cricket was only part of the summer storylines then. It got worse when she became a full time cast member.

Maybe next week's theme is parties. Monday could be Sharon's birthday, Tuesday Christine's bridal shower, Wednesday-Friday TBD.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Danny and Cricket are dumb and dumber. Instead of calling 911 they are talking to each other  and figuring out what happened...

Please register in order to view this content

I love b!tch Lauren.

Victor and the remote car scene

• Members

I know right? This aired 36 years ago, but still I'm yelling at the TV "Call 911"

Why was there no PSA for suicide phone hotlines and online crisis support chatrooms? Even if the original airing didn't have one, why didn't CBS add one in?  Traci talking about all the very real feelings of worthlessness that people can experience -- they should have put a PSA for a crisis hotline.  Not everyone has a person available to rescue them with an insta-marriage.

It was especially jarring to see 2020 Beth Maitland cheerily closing the show saying how nice it was to air the old epi, or something like that. It would have been perfect for her to do a PSA there.

Tim Sullivan talking with Stephanie Williams' character Amy Lewis, he said Amy was Traci's best friend.  I didn't know that.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

One of the many (admittedly low-priority) pluses of the COVID crisis waning in severity in NYC: no interruptions for these episodes for press conferences.

LLB was such a bad actress. She’s come a LONG way. She reminds of the parody of the bad horror movie actors in the Geico commercials.