Days: Feb 24-28 weekly previews

Days of our Lives 2/24/2020 Weekly Preview Promo

Please register in order to view this content

Feb. 24: Victor pressures Will not to expose Maggie Feb. 25: Sarah and Eric are faced with a difficult decision Feb. 27: Will has a big surprise for Sonny Feb 28: Stefano tells Justin he wants Marlena in exchange for Kayla

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It will be interesting to see how those end up playing out when Maggie confesses the truth to Sonny. He is pretty (and rightfully so) angry. And I think that Suzanne Rogers does good work when Maggie is shown struggling with her alcoholism.

Also, I am continuing to like the current hairstyles on Sonny and Will. The shorter, neater, cleaner looking hair cuts is a nice look for the both of them.

Edited by xtr

• Members

If I were HW, I would have Maggie flee Salem after remembering the circumstances surrounding Adrienne's death.  She'd suffer some sort of dissociative fugue (yes, just like Mickey); and when we see her again, she's living under an assumed name in a rural community not unlike the one where she grew up on her parents' farm.

But, that's just me.

• Members

Still bet Summer was driving but both were drunk and after the accident she put Mags in the driver seat & took off

Based on spoilers ive seen for the week pf 3/2 i don't see Evan lasting much longer

That sucks cause they wasted a capabl;e actor on a waste of space role

Edited by John

• Members

Evan will be Jordan's killer, Adrienne's killer AND the REAL mastermind behind the baby switch, "Stevano" and The Return of Princess Gina.  It's what they call an "umbrella story." 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan