OLTL: Kassie Depaiva Appreciation Thread

OneLife Fan

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow Kassie rocked those scenes yesterday!!! I loved her aray of emotions. Blair went from indiffernt to trying to hide her emtions to at the end letting everything show!!! I love Kassie and Blair and I love the crazy love story between Todd and Blair!!!!

• Members

I hate it that Kassie is NOT nominated for an Emmy!She should ahvve gotten one for LIVE week and that was how many years ago? I love the scene where Blair pushes Tea out the windw,two of Daytimes BEST actresses ever and a darn good SL.The Max&Blair fake being Buchanas that was really good stuff too.But noo, once gain KDP is overlooked!

Blair&Spencer?Yah!He is so hot.But creepy too.I hate Margareth,go away...I´m so tired of Blair rescuing Todd over and over an over again and getting ZIP(plus a daughter who ahtes her,go figure)

• Members

Kassie has been wonderful to watch. I think next year will be her year! Great job Kassie.

I hope Blair never goes back to Todd and continues to be free of him. Big Daddy does need to fess up to Blair eventually about why he snuffed out Todd. Spencer is all Todd use to be except a foot taller in all places including ....mentally. LOL.

• Members

HHHMMMMM!! Sexy Blair and Spencer cuddling on the couch today!! So nice to watch!! I am also jealous of Kassie!! She gets all the hot men!! Trevor...Paul...Dan....John Lopriano(Cord)...etc.!! :angry: LOL...oh well...my time will come again for a Big Daddy too!! :lol::lol:;)

• Members

Kassie is not only a great actress, but such a professional. She does what she's told, sells what she's given, and always comes across wonderfully :)

My favorite soap actress of all time along with Erika Slezak.

Archived