OLTL: Kassie Depaiva Appreciation Thread

OneLife Fan

• Members

Gotta have the Kassie Depaiva thread just like last time on the old boards. Kassie wasn't used too much this year on the show. In the early months she was on almost everyday from Jan.-March. In the middle of the year she kind of was ...."just there". She picked up a bit the past 2 months. I hope come November and December Blair is used more so that Kassie can keep on thrilling us with her amazing performances. Then again she can turn in a simple scene into a touching moment. Especially with her family. Even with the little scenes Depaiva shines. She is that good!! :) I just want Kassie to have the work to help garner her another Emmy nom for Lead Actress next year. I am a bit worried about that. With Erika,Hillary, and most likely Renee Goldsberry going for Lead....that cuts out more of a chance to help Depaiva get on that prenom list. However i will keep my fingers crossed for Kassie. In my opinion she should have already won an Emmy years ago and had at least 4 damn Best Actress Emmy noms!! Kassie Depaiva is superb!! As Dorian would say" She is ONE of my girls"!! LOL!! :D

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA OneLife Fan!

OLTL certainly does have a strong cast of women; doesn't it. Erika Slezak, Robin Strasser, Hillary B. Smith, Kathy Brier, Kristen Alderson, Patricia Elliott, Renee Goldsberry, Heather Tom, Illene Kristen, Catherine Hickland, and others give OLTL a great cast of women. Now if only the show had a storng cast of men too.

• Members

Best female cast in daytime, hands down.

Kassie rocks ... she had a scene about a month ago in which she was yelling at Dorian for her attitude towards Todd, and the performance was just so real and raw. I love this actress and think she is one of daytime's most underrated.

• Members

YAY! A Kassie post. She's my favorite daytime actress. Well her and Nancy Lee Grahn anyway.

Kassie is probably the most underrated actress in daytime. It's so nice to see all the Kassie love here. It's nice to know that I'm not all alone in thinking that this woman is just so incredible and amazingly talented, not to mention stunningly beautiful.

Nikki

• Members

Hey razor if you want to use my avatar go ahead!!! I would love to see more OLTL avatars. I got a friend to make me this one of my favorite couples!!!

Oh yeah, Kassie rocks. I love the clothes she wears usually and not only does she do her own make-up, but she also does her own hair 90% of the time!!!!!

• Members

I feel so damn great reading all of these posts. I love being surrounded by other KDP fans. She is so superb, imbuing very performance with her utmost. I love Blair, and I have loved her since early 1996 when she had it out with Marty and took the scissors to her own hair.

I LOVE THIS ACTRESS.

Blair is my favorite character on OLTL.

KDP is my favorite actress on OLTL, next to Erika Slezak! I love these two women, and I hope to high Heaven that we will see more of them for years and years and years to come. Thank you all for your comments about this stellar performer who brightens my afternoons!

Archived