OLTL: Kassie Depaiva Appreciation Thread

OneLife Fan

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Blair has reached a point where she is shutting down with Todd. Try I might I love Todd and I loved Todd and Blair I get the impression that he thinks that their life has been a bowl of peaches and that everything they have gone through mean nothing at the end because they love each other. What I think he hasn't realized is what toll all of these tribulations has taken on Blair and why saying I love you can seem hollow to her at this point.

Their seens were excellent as usual but I didn't need to see Todd getting beaten up again right upside Blair with Spencer. It smacks of chicanery.

• Members

I really hope today is the begining of Blair not putting up with people telling her how she should feel about anything involving Todd. She has known Todd for years bore two children for him she has perfectly good reason not to believe one word out of his mouth. So the one time he tells the truth this coming of the heels of months of lies she has to put up with darn near perfect strangers telling her how to behave? I think not.

KDP is brilliant.

• Members

Sorry it will always be Todd and Blair for me!!! Spencer is EVIL and he needs to pay for all his crimes before they can redeem him!!! He is destroying Blair's life. He is not only trying to kill Todd, but has caused a huge rift between Blair and Starr that might never be mended. He is causing Blair needless pain and he doesn't even feel guilty!!! Todd always felt guilty about what he was doing to BLair. There was genuine remorse with Todd...there is not with Spencer!!! Blair needs to be on her own for a while and build herself back up!!! Eventually I want them to reunite Todd and Blair, but not right away!!!

I loved Blair getting !@#$%^&*]y with Van today!!! I can "SEE" myself out!!! More please!!!!

• Members

Todd may have felt bad for the the awful thing he has done not only to Blair but to his children too but that never stopped him from doing it. He has done his share of evil things and hurtful things he has never paid for all in the name of love. He is certainly not better then Spencer imo.

Archived