GH: Actress Out?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even though at first, I was intrigued with the "Frankendrew" story, I have been shocked by the amount of backlash from fans, and alot of the backlash has been directed against TB's character.  So, I imagine that the backlash, as well as the ratings drop has probably brought orders from the higher ups to kill the storyline.  I was not familiar with TB's work as Carly because I did not have access to GH during her tenure in that role, but she definitely is a talented actress.  The writers took a gamble with the "Frankendrew" story, and it obviously did not work out well for TB.  I hope she can find work in the future that is worthy of her, and also, brings abundant praise.

• Members

Gifted is a pretty strong word, and I will NEVER feel bad that an unnecessary poorly written character has to go.  Frank has run out of characters he inherited to can so he has to now go after his own hires.  Had Sam chosen Drewpy, Kim would make sense.  As it stands, she never made sense and over stayed her welcome on day 2!  It's come down to money.  The ratings are headed into the negatives and it's time to get some dead weight off this sinking ship.  

The real shame is that Frank, Howarth, Easton and a few others are still employed!  

• Members

Garren Stitt AKA Sleepy, leaving really did it for her. She was done the moment Oscar died, and killing off the real Drew only made it worse for her. If they wanted to keep her on, and give her a story that was actually worth watching, they should have just recasted both Oscar and Drew.

Edited by AbcNbc247