NFL: Free Agency and Trades

Toups

• Administrator

3 big moves so far:

- Edgerrin James signing with the Cardinals

- Drew Brees traded to the Saints

- Culpepper traded to the Dolphins

With Brees' 6 year contract, the Saint will likely trade down and let another team pick Matt Leinart/Vince Young.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the Titans better get Vince Young at #3 if he is still there! I hope the Titans go out and get someone b/c they are way under the salary cap now.

I think the Cardinals are finally goign to be a competitive team, with Kurt Warner as their QB, EJ as their RB, and 2 awesome receivers in Antwan Boldin and the other guy who escapes me at the moment. Now if they can just stop teams defensively, the Cardinals wont be such a joke.

• Members

As bad as this might be recieved....

I want TO to join my beloved Denver Broncos family. I get the feeling my big sexy strong babies can keep him in line. Come on TO you know you want to wear the blue and orange for me. :wub:

Dante is a Dolphin!!! :angry:

I dont care about the rest so far :lol:

• Members

I hope TO does well. The fans in my area (the tri-state area) turned on TO b/c he finally told the truth about the protected, selfish egomaniac that is Donovan McNabb. Yes, TO talked a lot of trash when he was on the Eagles, but the fact that the ENTIRE team didn't turn against him proves that a lot of what he said had to ring true. The Eagles PTB and the fans got upset b/c he "insulted poor Donovan". GMAFB. I'm glad he's gone and as a former Eagle fan, I hope the Cowboys completely take it to the Eagles when they play them. Hell, I bet TO wishes he could play defense just so he can knock the hell out of DM.

• Members

Congratulations Dallas. TO is now your problem. I just hope the Cowboys have some mighty good press agents, you'll need them when he starts pulling his crap on their team.

He's a jackass and it seems all the NFL does now is trade thugs back and forth.

• Members
I agree Bree. It will take awhile because this last incident with Philadelphia scared him. But first San Fran and then the Eagles? It can't just be everybody else. I can't wait til he starts again though. I have to admit, he does put on quite a show. LOL

• Members

This is his last chacne. If he blows this one, that's it. And, I'm also really tired of hearing how he led Philly to the SB. He was injured the last 3 weeks of the regular season, and missed the entire playoffs that year. He didn't come back until the SB. So.......how did he lead them there?

Dallas thinks they know more than Philly and SF? Go right ahead. And, when he starts up with his crap this time, he won't be able to blame Donavan, Jeff Garcia, or whatever QB they have now. It will all be on him.

• Members

I hope you weren't including TO in that trading thugs back & forth comment. The guy might be a jackass but that doesn't make him a thug. Unless I've missed something he hasn't been arrested and or have 100 paternity suits pending.

• Members

What in a person's attitude makes them a thug? I am curious to know. Give him time to get arrested? What does that mean?

Now TO could be called arrogant, a jackass, etc, but just because he makes a lot of money and talks a lot of sh** doesn't automatically make him a "thug". I have a problem with the label thug being so casually applied to certain people for no apparant reason, and I'll leave me observations at that.

Archived