Exciting NHL Playoff Races Heating Up

Adam

• Members

Really? Where?

Sens can never play Morrison again. Honestly that game was so brutal, Alfie scored and forced Overtime and then the goalie just ruined it all by letting one weak goal in. Sad. Ah well, playoffs are the focus anyway.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bertuzzi would still garner alot of attention. I think if he gets a fresh start somewhere he can at least try to get back to the player he was. He would want to go to the eastern conference since during the offseason he lives just outside of Toronto so who knows.

• Members

Even though the leafs beat the Sens 5-1 tonight they were officially elimated from the playoffs as Tampa beat Carolina in OT.... so even if the Leafs win both remaining games they will tie Tbay in pts but Tampa holds the tiebreaker with one more win.

Oh well my Leafs went down fighting so I commend them for that.

• Members

I'm really glad the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. IMO it would've been a huge spoiler since they've been terrible all season and only now are they actually working.

Sens need [!@#$%^&*] work though. Yikes we better get Hasek back for the playoffs and work on our offence.

:( I'm pretty upset Vancouver didn't make it.

• Members

Once we know all the match-ups I am going to start an NHL Playoff SON Pool. Basically pick who you think will win each series and how many games you think it will take. Is everyone interested in that?

• Members

Awesome!

Yeah, I would of liked to have seen all 6 canadian teams make it. Maybe next year. If Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa & Montreal get better and TO & Van work hard in the off season it might just happen.

I'll be rooting for Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal, Nashville & Carolina.

• Members

Chris Mason of the Preds is 5-1 since the news of Vokoun, can he keep this up though? I think Nashville has a chance at home, but honestly facing San Jose, the hottest team in the league wont be easy.

I would be interested in an SON pool...

• Members

I'm so glad Toronto's not in, but I'm disappointed Vancouver isn't.

I think the Sens will play better, I think we have the heart and the grit, but I don't know what happened to them on Saturday? I have to say I'm worried about our goaltending, Emery has no playoff experience.

• Members

Glad everyone is interested in the hockey pool! Encourage others you know on the board to join in as well. So I will start up the thread Wednesday once all regular season games have been played ad we know the match ups.

Archived