Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

i will say this, as stupid as this JT sl has been (and stays being) GT has been the most Phyllis since she took the role. Self-preservation has ALWAYS been Phyllis to the core, and GT's playing that spectacularly. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tbh, it would be sooooooooooooooo Y&R to make the person trying to frame Victor = Traci, and I would genuinely be here for such a twist. No longer would she be the show's goody-good doormat. She could be the only Abbot that "wins" and they could finally give Nicki a new rival, instead of making her vs. all these younger women which makes her come off as petty and old af, imo.

• Members

She was on this show entirely too long as is. Her character never felt or made sense. She was just there.

And they had her in that stupid romance with Nick. She was lucky to be paired with him if she wanted story so bad, he's never not frontburner.

• Members

Chelsea ran through 10 years worth of story in 3 years. There was nothing left for her to do when she left. She'd been through every white male in a certain age range. Had interacted with everyone on canvas in some capacity. Had a child in both main core families. At one point, I thought she'd have Neil or Devon's baby to give the show the Lawson brothers connecting the entire canvas in future. They did have cane as her possible  con for Connor until they ultimately  chose dylan.  

The character was done. All story exhausted when she left. 

• Members

Someone who has gotten the SOD mag a little earlier this week posted a few spoilers on another site from the weeks of the 18th and 25th.The spoilers are Phyllis will end up protecting her interests, Kyle will find Lola in danger, and Devon will suffer a setback. Also, Nick loses patience, Victor takes control, Jack plots his revenge, and Mariah is in the hot seat, Victor will defend his family and Nick's world is rocked.

Two of the most interesting spoilers are the Jack and Mariah ones. I wonder who Jack plots his revenge against and I also wonder why Mariah is in the hot seat. Also there is an upcoming spoiler from another source the (the soaps section of the Courier Journal) that says that Kyle will find Lola in danger. I also wonder what that spoiler will be about. I think that is related to the "Kyle makes a shocking discovery" spoiler. And I wonder what type of setback Devon has.

Also, SOD says a special tribute episode will air for Nikki showcasing her 40 year anniversary on Wednesday February 20th.

• Members

I saw some speculation/a possible unconfirmed report she may get into a car accident. I'm not sure. I am very tired of her and whatever happens, I don't like that it will be used as some type of ploy to get her and Kyle to possibly reconcile/bring them closer to reconciliation. Last week's SOD had an interview with Hunter Kelly King and she said that she was looking forward to playing out the Kyle/Lola/Summer triangle and she wasn't sure who he would end up with. I'm not looking forward to more of him groveling towards Lola, (which according to recaps he will do more of tomorrow after she catches him with Summer).

Also it seems like February Sweeps Spoilers/Winter Previews haven't really played out the way they were spoiled too so far. Ana's big secret was supposed to come out this month, but there really haven't been any spoilers that have come out recently that have mentioned that. Including spoilers for the week of the 25th, the last week in February.

Also, there were spoilers that hinted that Victoria would be kind of torn between Cane and Billy and that isn't playing out. And Michael and Lauren were supposed to be struggle to parent Fen because of his choices, and that hasn't really been playing out either. It seems like the show has changed/shifted some things for some reason. The JT storyline keeps spreading and engulfing the show, along with the Rosales family drama, with some drama related to Summer mixed in. 

• Members

According to SID, Kyle finds Lola unconscious by the Abbott pool, and he makes it clear that he thinks that Summer did something to her. I'm not fan of Summer and really disliked the way she acted the last time she was on the show, but I do not believe that she did anything to Lola. I don't like how quickly Kyle is turning on Summer and assuming the worst of her.

Summer has definitely done some bad and dysfunctional things, especially the last time she was on the show. But she is his friend and accepts him for who he is. Which is more that what Lola does. I wonder why Lola was even at the Abbott mansion since she claimed for the umpteenth time that she's through with Kyle. Here is a picture of her by unconscious by the pool.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Here are some more SID spoilers regarding the situation about Lola being found unconscious in the pool. Kyle will arrive home and will see a body floating in the pool. He will not realize it's Lola until he pulls her out. Kyle will call for help and Arturo will end up rushing to the hospital and blaming Kyle what happened to Lola. Kyle will be Arturo's #1 suspect after the doctors say that someone hit Lola in the back of the head which caused her to fall into the pool. Kyle will be questioned by the police and will maintain his innocence.

I don't like how Arturo automatically assumes that Kyle was the one who attacked Lola. Kyle has treated Lola very well even though the Rosales brothers have never really trusted him/thought he was good enough for their sister. I'm not liking the sound of this storyline and that Kyle and also Summer will be accused of attacking Lola. Maybe other people might end up being accused as well. And it's yet another way for the show to continue to heavily focus on/prop the Rosales family. 

Archived