Y&R-Mal Young Out, Josh Griffith Taking Over

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately, Doug Davidson seems to be getting a lot of encouragement to continue ranting on social media these days, so I expect that to continue.

Those people who were taunting Eric Braeden about his safety vs. Mal are awfully quiet today.

CBS/Sony/Y&R is still determined to be testosterone heavy, so far.  

• Members

There are actual people out there on Al Gore's Internet, proclaiming that MY was responsible for turning around the Sharon character.  He didn't do much to mess up her character but that transformation began before he started.

Speaking of Sally, I couldn't imagine a combination of her and Josh Griffith...sounds deadly, and not in a good way.  So that's probably what Y&R will end up doing.

• Members

he sure has. he's a giant egomaniac. he got himself fired because he couldn't keep his mouth shut (that and he lied through his teeth). if he comes back I hope he gets killed off. that might be the thing on the agenda. wonder if this new family will get backburned? and how many vets come back ( I don't see ED coming back. my guess is her feelings are still very hurt).

Archived