Prayers For Tracy Bergman

Roman

• Members

She lost her home in the California Fires. she took a picture of her home as it burned. prayers and good spirits to all who have lost their lives and homes to this fire.  Gerard Butler and Robin Thicke have lost their homes, while Eileen Davidson lost the yard around her home.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She said that everything was lost and she was only able to save her Emmy. She was unable to save an award her dad won and she was in tears saying all of her son's baby/childhood pictures she had saved were lost too along with letters she would write to him while in school/college. She said the homes around hers survived the fire. She said she had recently bought a place in Tennessee and would be spending Thanksgiving there with the Chrisleys ....I didn't know that she knew them. She still doesn't know where she is going to live. I am assuming because of Y&R schedule. I don't think she wants to commute back and forth. She said it would take 3 to 5 years to rebuild her home.

Please register in order to view this content

Here are the Chrisleys if some don't know who they are.....

• Members

I don't know. are she and her husband worth some money? they now have to start all over. and when she started crying.....my goodness. feel for her so much. and the fire has not let up. two communities burned to the ground, 32 people dead, and all hands on deck before it hits the ocean. I don't know what to say.

Archived