Days: September 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regarding Sonny/Paul's/Will's looks:

I like Sonny's dark features, especially his eyes. I honestly think that Sonny was better looking than Will (and Paul) when he first came on the show. I thought he was nice looking and even though his looks have changed some since then I don't think he's unattractive. At this point, I think they should let the character grow out his beard on the show. I think a beard would suit him better right now. 

I think that Will is nice looking and looks better than he used to. Aging has helped him, though he's always had a pretty youthful look.

I think that Paul is also nice looking. 

• Members

Sonny's look during his arrival was very hot. The actor has let his appearance go to hell. He had posted on social media how he was getting back into shape but I never saw it onscreen. The guy needs to stay away from those Cheetos.....his double chin does him no favors. I've noticed that his chest hair hasn't been shaved like it use to be on the show and he hasn't had a shirtless scene in months....I guess RC doesn't want to see it....LOL....while Will and Paul have been shirtless 24/7.

Hell the only reason I got hooked on Days was because of Chandler Massey. When he left I stuck around and watched recast Will because I liked the actor's previous work but he was downright wrong for the part of Will. 

Paul's bod is what makes him hot. He has a nice smile too........

• Members

I think he could get back closer to what he used to look like with a little weight loss. Though, I don't think he's very overweight and understand he struggles with keeping some weight off.. I also think the way his hair may be styled can help his looks. Recently I saw some pictures with it slicked back in some upcoming scenes and I don't think that hair style is flattering for him.

He may not end up looking like this anymore:

Image result for freddie smith

But he could end up looking closer to this give or take few lbs and some styling.

I think a look like this would also be fine for him, since he's getting older and also if he's going to be a little heavier. I think him growing out his beard and them styling his hair and him differently would benefit him. 

• Members

The problem is that FS had said he was retiring from acting when he turned 30. Well I guess he decided he could eat whatever he wanted to since he was going to retire but then decided to resign with Days. It is apparent he wasn't able to take off the weight that he lost a few months ago because he looks chunky again on screen. Giving FS the slick back hair do does him no favors. It makes him look worse. I guess its a way to make FS look tough in his scenes since he can't act the part.

I actually like the second pic you posted over the first one. The last pic of FS is just dreadful with that hair.

To me the last era  i loved of Days was Brash & Cwikly.  

They should create an exciting masculine new love interest for Will. Someone that puts Shady Sonny 🐻  in her place. At the very least recast Paulie. And restore some of the edge Tomsell infused into their creation.  Miss Leo adds nothing to the show.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived