Most Vicious Fandom Wars

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I co-owned a David Andrew MacDonald website and board while he was on GL...my first and only foray into that sort of thing. I saw the Rassie/Jassie vs. Cadmund stuff. I heard and saw stuff about how rabid some of Bradley Cole's fans were, to the point of some of them hating DAM. They would never post on our board but they read everything. We were always careful about not allowing any negativity from any fanbase there because my friend and I didn't want that to be associated with DAM in any way, esp. since we were really the only site about him. But, yeah, that whole time was really my first exposure to fanbase wars and methods.

• Members

I still remember when some Rassies sent incoming EP John Conboy a bunch of flowers in the hopes of persuading him to bring back their hero, Bradley Cole.  Well, it worked, because the next thing anyone knew, he was back, but as Jeffrey O'Neill.

• Members

Danny/Michelle on GL for sure.  I was around and on Mediadomain under my same name as here.  Anytime anyone said anything bad about them or would suggest maybe a different pairing their fans would go rabid.  I remember the Jack/Carly/Julia thing too - they were my 2 favorite shows. 

Archived