B&B: Actress now off Contract?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it matters where she stays or goes, it seems like her campaign has become more of a priority, and she's made more focus on that....I wish her well, but I also wish she'd just stick with the acting...

• Members

ICAM

Wile Sheila's return wasn't ideal, it was also MOST unexpected and she was not killed off within 3 weeks. Even more unexpectedly, she was reformed and is now a viable character again. This is better than one could have foreseen. Let's keep our fingers crossed that as soon as her political ambitons come to an end, Kimberlin Brown will return to B&B with a meaty storyline.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Ha....Sheila's return was done for pure shock value and ratings. Hell even Bradley admitted to it in an interview. He said if ratings increased with her return she'd stay if not he'd write her off or just drop her.

• Members

LOL had no clue that Brown was even trying to run for politics. In any case her return aside from her surprise reappearance was a complete forgettable flop. The portrait story and then the restaurant busybody(spying on Wyatt and Katie?!!?) were just laughable excuses for Sheila stories. We probably won’t see her again until 2019 if at all, and it’ll be for a Liam obsession story for sure. 

Lol its amazing that Thudley thinks it’s 1996 or even 2002 anymore.

Archived