ALL'S FAIR    Barbara     (2 Episodes)  1976

ALL IN THE FAMILY     Denise the Waitress   1976 1978

EIGHT IS ENOUGH     Auntie "V"  Vivian Bradford   1977-81

GUN SHY   Nettie McCoy     1983

BABY MAKES FIVE      Blanche Riddle   1983

TRAPPER JOHN, M.D.     Catherine   Hackett     1985-86

As Herself

VERSATILE VARIETIES    1949-50   Various  including Bonnie Maid--

(Dressed in plaid kilts for the sponsor "Bonnie Maid Linoleum")

THE MILTON BERLE SHOW   Singer   1951 - 52

THE BOB HOPE SHOW      Singer    1952 - 66

I'VE GOT A SECRET    1959 - 60

TO TELL THE TRUTH   1960

PASSWORD    1963

YOU DON'T SAY    1963; 1969

OH MY WORD     1965

HOLLYWOOD SQUARES     1967-68

YOU DON'T SAY           1963-69     OccasionaL

FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK     1969l

SUPER PASSWORD     1986

$10,000.00 PYRAMID    1986

$25,000.00 PYRAMID   1986

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING:A MUSICAL HISTORY   (Documentary Series)      2008-09

Television Specials

SHOW OF THE YEAR    1950

SALUTE TO BASEBALL   1957

BOB HOPE IN CUBA AND THE CARIBBEAN     1960

BOB HOPE IN KOREA AND JAPAN    1962

THE MILTON BERLE SPECTACULAR      1962

THE BOB HOPE VIETNAM SHOW    1964

WOMEN I LOVE... BEAUTIFUL BUT FUNNY    1982

BOB HOPE'S ROAD TO HOLLYWOOD    1983

ALL-STAR PARTY FOR "DUTCH" REAGAN    1985

WARNER BROTHERS CELEBRATION OF TRADITION JUNE 2, 1990   

SATIN AND SILK         2003

BROADWAY: THE GOLDEN AGE, BY THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE      2005

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING: A MUSICAL TREASURE     2008

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING: A MUSICAL HISTORY      2008

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING: A MUSICAL HISTORY  THE 1930S      2009 

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING: A MUSICAL HISTORY   THE 1940S      2009

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING: A MUSICAL HISTORY   THE 1950S    2009

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING: A MUSICAL HISTORY   THE 1970S     2009

HOLLYWOOD SINGING AND DANCING: A MUSICAL HISTORY   THE 1980S, 1990S AND 2000S

JOURNEY TO ROYAL: A WW II RESCUE MISSION     2021

BROADWAY: BEYOND THE GOLDEN AGE        2021

PILOTS/PROPOSALS

COP ON THE BEAT:  THE RETURN OF JOE FORRESTER     Irene  the Waitress  1975

LANIGAN'S  RABBI: THE NIGHT THE RABBI SLEPT IN       Kate Lanigan   1976

movies

BATHING BEAUTY    Janis        1944

I WON'T PLAY     Kim Karol; Sally   1944

HOLLYWOOD CANTEEN    Studio Guide     1944

HER KIND OF MAN      Georgia King      1946

THE TIME, THE PLACE AND THE GIRL    Sue Jackson    1946

OF HUMAN BONDAGE    Sally Athelny    1946

TWO GUYS FROM MILWAUKEE   Polly Pringle  1946

SO YOU WANT TO BE IN PICTURES?      1947

LOVE AND LEARN   Jackie     1947

CHEYENNE   Emily Carson    1947

ALWAYS TOGETHER     Polly    1947

WINTER MEETING     Peggy Markham     1948

WALLFLOWER    Joy Linnett    1948

ONE SUNDAY AFTERNOON     Virginia Brush    1948

ROMANCE ON THE HIGH SEAS    Elvira Kent    1948

THE YOUNGER BROTHERS    Kate Shepherd      1949

THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET    Kit Williams    1949

LA STRADA BULA       Barbara Clementi     1950

THIS SIDE OF THE LAW     Nadine Taylor   1950

TWO GALS AND A GUY    Della Oliver    1951

Sylvia Latour    1951

MISTER UNIVERSE    Lorraine   1951

SILK STOCKINGS   Peggy Dayton    1957

ROBERTA      Scharwenka      1958      (Made for T. V.)   

PLEASE DON'T EAT THE DAISIES    Deborah Vaughan   1960

THE SECRET WORLD OF EDDIE HODGES   Circus Star   1960      (Made for T. V.)   

MAISIE      Maisie Ravier     1960      (Made for T. V.)   

HOORAY FOR LOVE       1960        (Made for T. V.)   

THE BIG STEP       Singer     1961

BACHELOR IN PARADISE    Dolores Jynson   1961

THE CARETAKER     Marion     1963

FOLLOW THE BOYS    Liz Bradville   1963

WELCOME TO HARD TIMES   Adah            1967

ROBERTA      Scharwenka      1969    (Made for T. V.)     

COLUMBO: BLUEPRINT FOR MURDER   Goldie Williamson    1972    (Made for T. V.)

THE TURNING POINT OF JIM MALLORY     (GIBBSVILLE)   Lonnie    1975    (Made for T. V.)   

VALENTINE MAGIC ON LOVE ISLAND     Madge    1980      (Made for T. V.)   

ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER     Dolly Blaine   1980      (Made for T. V.) 

THE OTHER WOMAN     Mrs. Barnes       1983        (Made for T. V.)   

NO MAN'S LAND     Maggie Hodiak  1984      (Made for T. V.)   

WE THINK THE WORLD IS ROUND   Nina (V) 1984      (Made for T. V.)   

ROCKHOPPER     Helen Larabee    1985      (Made for T. V.)   

NATURAL CAUSES        Mrs. MacCarthy    1994

BROADWAY

REMAINS TO BE SEEN      10/3/1951 - 3/2/1952      Jody Revere

THE PAJAMA GAME       5/13/1954 - 11/24/1956    Babe Williams   5/13/1954 - 6/23/1955

HERE'S LOVE     4/5/1963 - 7/25/1964   Doris Walker   10/2/1963 - 5/24/1964

MAME      5/24/1966 - 1/3/1970       Replacement --  Mame Dennis    4/1/1968 - 11/30/1968

ALONE TOGETHER   10/21/1984 - 1/12/1985   Helene Butler

BROADWAY SPECIAL:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. ABBOTT!!!!!    6/22/1987

THEATER

GYPSY         1966          Rose Hovick     Melody Top Theatre

BORN YESTERDAY     1967     Billie Dawn    Paper Mill Playhouse

BORN YESTERDAY     1973     Billie Dawn      Country Diner

SWEET CHARITY       1067        Charity Hope Valentine      Kenley Players

MAME        1969     Mame Dennis         Touring

GYPSY       1970       Rose Hovick   Touring

APPLAUSE       1971     Margo Channing   Johannesburg South Africa

ANNIE GET YOUR GUN    1972       Annie Oakley     Heinz Hall   1972

THE DESK SET    1974      Bunny Watson     Thunderbirds Dancing Theatre

THE GINGERBREAD LADY        1975     Evy    Candlelight Dinner Playhouse

GUYS AND DOLLS      1978       Adelaide    National Tour     

BALLROOM       1979      Bea Asher      Tour

ALONE TOGETHER      1984     Helene Butler     Westport, CT  

THE GINGERBREAD LADY        1987     Evy    Equity Library Theatre

THE GINGERBREAD LADY        1989     Evy    Coconut Grove Theatre

COMPANY       Joanne

HIGH BUTTON SHOES

During her Broadway run of "The Pajama Game" in the mid-'50s, she accidentally developed poison oak. Co-star John Raitt had been clearing land and came to the theater with a rash on his hands. Janis missed three weeks of performances and had to endure potassium baths which made her turn purple.

Chose her first name in honor of Elsie Janis, beloved entertainer of troops during World War I; Paige was her maternal grandmother's name.

https://www.masterworksbroadway.com/artist/janis-paige/

https://www.discogs.com/artist/436931-Janis-Paige

From Total Theater.com:

For Janis Paige, It's Today

Janis Paige was supposed to play Feinstein's last spring, and I had the pleasure of interviewing her via telephone in advance of that planned appearance. But then she was injured in a fall and couldn't make the trip to New York from her home in L.A., so our interview was never published.

Now, Feinstein's is gone from Loews Regency, hopefully to reappear soon in another venue. But Janis Paige is, as we often say in musical theater circles, "still here" at age 90. She has a club act that she occasionally trots out; and soon she'll join Shirley Jones, Patrick Cassidy, Florence Henderson, Patricia Morison, Andrew Rannells, Davis Gaines, Lillias White, and other notables in this year's edition of S.T.A.G.E., the annual AIDS benefit presented by A.P.L.A. (AIDS Project Los Angeles), on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at the Saban Theater in Beverly Hills. To help publicize the event, I called Ms. Paige to update our interview, and here it is. [For more information on the show, go to stagela.com]

MICHAEL PORTANTIERE: Greetings from NYC. When was the last time you were onstage here?
JANIS PAIGE: It was for the Tonys in 2006. Oh, my God, that was one of the most exciting things that ever happened to me. As the years go by and you're living in California and you don't do Broadway any more, you think, "Well, my day is past." And then, it wasn't. They called and said, "We'd love you to do the Tonys." I was so excited. First of all, I have such enormous, unbridled admiration for my fellow actors. To stand there in the middle of all those people was wonderful. James Earl Jones was there. Everybody was there. I was bug-eyed with awe.

MP: I don't imagine you get back to New York very often these days.
PAIGE: Not often, because I live here and I run my husband's music corporation. I also have dogs. My life is here now. You kind of get settled in, and it's hard to move -- much harder today than it ever was.

MP:: Talk to me about your late husband.

PAIGE: My husband was Ray Gilbert, a wonderful songwriter who won an Oscar for "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah." We spent much time in Brazil, and he wrote with Antonio Carlos Jobim and all the finest Brazilian writers. We own the copyrights for a lot of beautiful songs that have become standards. When Ray died, he left everything to me, and I didn't know what to do -- music was his job, mine was acting. I remember he told me, "If anything ever happens to me, you should sell the company." But after he was gone, I thought, "That would be like selling Ray. I'll learn how to run the company myself." So I did.

MP: I understand that, over the past several years, you've gotten a club act together and performed it in L.A. and elsewhere on the West Coast.
PAIGE: Yes, here and there. When I decided to go back to work in about '03, I started at the Plush Room in San Francisco. I didn't really have an act yet, I just wanted to get my feet wet again. I've always loved being in front of a live audience, because they give you so much. You're able to have that great interplay when it's not on film, it's not on television -- you're right there with everybody.

MP: You must really love it, because you keep doing it.
PAIGE: Listen, I thought I had quit several times, but obviously, I haven't. You know, I never knew I could tell a story, but one day I was rehearsing with my pianist, Bill Schneider. We were working on "Fly Me to the Moon," trying to find the best key for me. I said, "This reminds me of Sinatra...," and I started to tell him about an experience I had with Frank many, many years ago when I was in my early 20s. He and his wife were just wonderful to me. Bill said, "You've got to tell that story!" I said, "I can't tell stories, and nobody wants to hear them." But they do!

MP: Can I ask you please to tell me the Sinatra story?
PAIGE: It was life changing. When someone like Sinatra, who was the biggest star in the world at the time, does something special for a newcomer . . . It was 1946. I was a total stranger to New York, it was Thanksgiving Day, and the phone rang. A familiar voice said, "This is Frank Sinatra," and I said, "Oh, yeah. Frank Sinatra, my foot!" I had never met him. He laughed and said, "It's really Frank." He was performing at the Latin Quarter, and he and his wife Nancy invited me to come to the show and have Thanksgiving dinner with them and the gang.

MP: What made him call you out of the blue?
PAIGE: I don't know. The only thing I can figure out is that maybe the bellhop said something to him. I was staying at the beautiful, old Gotham Hotel, which is now the Peninsula. In the morning, the bellhop asked me, "Are you going somewhere special for Thanksgiving dinner, Miss Paige?" I said, "No, I think I'll just walk around and see some of New York." I had been working at the Strand, doing five shows a day, and I hadn't had a chance to see anything. So the bellhop said, "Well, okay, I'm going to bring you a turkey sandwich." I thanked him, and I forgot about it. Twenty minutes later, the phone rang, and it was Frank. The only thing I can think of is that the bellhop knew Frank and said something to him.

MP: I recently re-saw “Romance on the High Seas,” with you, Jack Carson, Oscar Levant, Franklin Pangborn and Doris Day in her movie debut. Are you still in touch with Doris?
PAIGE: Oh, gosh, I don't get to see her anymore. Everybody thinks everybody in show business stays in touch, but we don't. The years go by -- she lives in Carmel, I live in Los Angeles. Her life has taken a different road than mine. But I admire her enormously. She was a sweetheart to work with.

MP: When she was cast in the film of The Pajama Game as Babe, the role you played on Broadway, was that easier or hardier for you to take because you were friends?
PAIGE: That had nothing to do with our friendship; it was business. The truth is that they had first offered the role of Sid [in the movie] to Frank [Sinatra]. They wanted one big name to put the fannies in the seats, so if Frank had been Sid, I would have been Babe. But he turned it down. Since they couldn't get him, they got Doris to play Babe, and John Raitt got to be Sid in the movie.

MP: What are some of your best memories of the Broadway production?
PAIGE: We had the happiest company in the world. Nobody thought the show was going to be a hit; it was a musical about a pajama factory. But it was the biggest hit in the world. We were all walking around 10 feet off the ground in disbelief.

MP: The Adler/Ross score is terrific. What a shame that Jerry Ross died so young.
PAIGE: At 29. We came in one day and heard that Jerry was gone. Nobody could believe it; I still remember how I felt. It was sad beyond words, and a great loss to the music world.

MP: You did a lot of shows on tour and in stock. A friend of mine says that you were the best Joanne in Company he ever saw.
PAIGE: Oh, isn't that wonderful. I love that role, and I love that whole show. We played two weeks at the Little Theater on the Square in Sullivan, Illinois. The town was in the middle of a soybean field. I'm not kidding! The theater was run by a guy called Guy Little. They gave you a little house, and for three weeks, you were kind of captive in this small town in the middle of a soybean field. But the productions were fantastic, and there was never an empty seat.

MP: Another role you played outside of New York was Bea in Ballroom.
PAIGE: I saw that show in New York. It didn't last very long, but I loved it. I did a summer tour of the show in big outdoor theaters, and we finished at the Muny in St. Louis -- 11,500 seats, and believe it or not, it was intimate. If you saw the house when it was empty, it was terrifying, but when it was full, there was something intimate about it.

MP: Can you talk to me a little about Here's Love?
PAIGE: They thought they could take a brilliant movie called “Miracle on 34th Street” and make a Broadway musical out of it, but it was a very difficult show to do, mainly because of the sets. We had these big balloons on stage, and the sets were always moving. As an actor, I felt a couple of scenes could have been juxtaposed; but once the show was on its feet, there was no changing it, because of the sets. Of course, it's a Christmas show, and I think it was Time magazine that said, "This is a wonderful show for anyone under the age of seven." That was unfair. There was a lot in it for adults.

MP: The brief run of that show must have been a big disappointment, but you certainly bounced back when you replaced Angela Lansbury in Mame, just a few years later.
PAIGE: I've always said that if you want to play a great role, pick any role that was originated by Ethel Merman or Angela Lansbury, because they do the best shows.

MP: You made your Broadway debut in Remains to Be Seen, in 1951. What a cast: Jackie Cooper, Howard Lindsay, Ossie Davis . . .
PAIGE: Yes. They're all gone know. Everyone involved with that show was the cream of the crop. It was my first show, and I had Bretaigne Windust directing, Leland Heyward producing, Lindsay and Crouse as the playwrights, and that wonderful cast. Can you imagine? I couldn't have been luckier. "Buck" Crouse told me he thought the critics saw the play as a step downward from Life with Father and State of the Union, and that's why it got bad reviews that it didn't deserve. I got good reviews -- except from Brooks Atkinson. I'll never forget that as long as I live. We were all at Sardi's, waiting for the reviews. And Atkinson, who was the dean of New York theater critics, wrote: "As far as the girl is concerned, she has no apparent talent."

MP: Wow.
PAIGE: A few years later, when we were in Boston with Pajama Game, I was worried about what kind of review I'd get from Atkinson, because somebody had told me that critics never go back on their opinions. I said, "I can't believe he would be that small" -- but I was still worried. Well, he wasn't that small. He gave me a rave.

MP: If you don't mind spilling the beans, what will you be doing in this year's S.T.A.G E benefit?
PAIGE: I'm doing "That's Life," a number from my act that [producer/director] David Galligan asked me to do. We've added a Broadway slant to the song, with special lyrics about my career.

MP: When was the last time you did your act, and where?
PAIGE: It was in November, at Vitello's. Everybody said it was a wonderful show, but I can't tell. I go out and give 1,000 percent every time; I don't know how to do it any other way. It's like being lucky enough to be in a hit on Broadway. Eight shows a week, you can go out there and work and improve in front of an audience. I loved it. I remember thinking about my first and last nights in Pajama Game at the Saint James Theatre, and how much richer the character had become during that time.

MP: You're probably aware that things have changed in that regard; actors rarely stay with shows as long as they used to, and generally speaking, there are a lot more scheduled and unscheduled absences than there were years ago.
PAIGE: I will never understand that. We wouldn't think of asking for a week off to do “Law & Order” or a part in a Woody Allen movie, but that's what they do today.

MP: Thanks so much for speaking with me. One last question: Was Joanne in Company your only Sondheim role? Have you never done Follies anywhere?
PAIGE: : No, I've never done Follies anywhere. I don't know why.

MP: That's amazing. I think you're the only one.
PAIGE: You're right, Michael. I'm the only one!

Miscellaneous: 
This article first appeared in Broadwaystars.com, March 2013
Writer: 
Michael Portantiere
Date: 
March 2013

Family Ties:

Parents --    Hazel Leah Simmons Tjaden and George Tjaden   younger sister -- Betty Jane

Marriages

Frank Martinelli, Jr.  12/27/1947 - 5/24/1951     Divorced

Arthur Stander   1/18/1956 - 6/41957      Divorced

Raymond Gilbert   8/30/1962 - 3/3/1976     His Death    (Wrote the classic song, Zip- a-Dee-Doo - Dah)

KRMZQfU.jpg

CHARME ALLEN

11/19/1890 -10/4/1980

RADIO

ABIE'S IRISH ROSE    Mrs. Mueller

AS THE TWIG IS BENT     Mother Carlton

AUNT JENNY'S REAL LIFE STORY    (Temporary replacement for Florence Malone)   1938

MARY NOBLE, BACKSTAGE WIFE           Mercy Kimball

COUNTY SEAT      Sarah Hackett Whipple 

DAVID HARUM        Aunt Polly Harum Benson

INTO THE LIGHT     Ma Owen      1941

MOTHER AND DAD          Mother

THE O'NEILLS      Mrs. Carson 

PERRY MASON     Agnes   1945

PRETTY KITTY KELLY    Mrs. Murger

THE SECOND MRS. BURTON     Grace Burton

THE STORY OF MARY MARLIN       Sarah Jane Kane

VALIANT LADY     Mrs. Scott

WE LOVE AND LEARN        Mother Carlton

UNKNOWN ROLES

THE BEST PLAYS      

THE COLUMBIA WORKSHOP   

DIMENSION X       

ETERNAL LIGHT     

FRONT PAGE  FARRELL     1953

GRAND CENTRAL STATION     

THE HIGH PLACES           1944

JUST PLAIN BILL      1949

LORENZO JONES      1952

THE MARRIAGE      

MY TRUE STORY             1955

NOW HEAR THIS   

QUIET PLEASE    

THE RIGHT TO HAPPINESS  

THE ROMANCE OF HELEN TRENT        1954 

YOUNG WIDDER BROWN     1948

TELEVISION

THE GUIDING LIGHT      Unknown Role   Unknown Year

AS THE WORLD TURNS      Unknown Role   Unknown Year

Also Appeared in ROBERT MONTGOMERY PRESENTS, CAMPBELL SUMMER SOUNDSTAGE, and AMERICAN INVENTORY

TIUZEwk.jpg

IhzHZWY.jpg

LAWRENCE "LARRY" WEBER

9/10/1918 - 4/29/2003

VALIANT LADY          Chris Kendall       1954-55

A DATE WITH LIFE    Unknown Role   6/4/56-6/29/56

MODERN ROMANCE   

Unknown Role      "Not So Smart"   week of 7/23/56                                     

Unknown Role    "The Joker"   week of 9/17/56

Unknown  Role     "   The Fourth Word"  week of 11/19/56

District Attorney Baxter  "Confession" week of 1/21/1957

Unknown Role "The Real Thing"  week of 3/25/1957

Unknown Role  "Passerby"   week of 7/8/1957

Hubbard Woods  "The Sign-Off" week of 9/23/1957                       

Unknown Role   "The Alibi"   week of 12/23/1957

TRUE STORY   

Eddie   "Tea is For Terror"  8/10/1957

Unknown Role "Dress Shop"   11/9/1957

Lieutenant Fanning "Phone Call From a Stranger"   5/17/1958

Unknown Role   "?"  10/1/1960

THE BRIGHTER DAY   Elliot Clark          1959

THE EDGE OF NIGHT   Austin Johnson   1961-62

LOVE OF LIFE  Professor Dixon Ridgeway 1962-63

THE DOCTORS          "The Beau"     May 5, 1963   "A Beau For Mrs. Deville"

THE DOCTORS             Carl Webster        1964

THE SECRET STORM   Peter Ames         1968

LOVE OF LIFE                Richard Rollins  July 1969-71

SEARCH FOR TOMORROW    Dr. Tony Vincente    1972  (temporary --6 weeks starting in October

District Attorney Harry Prentiss    1972

AS THE WORLD TURNS   George Davidson   1973-74

THE DOCTORS               Barney Dancy    1976-82  

THE EDGE OF NIGHT     Tomikan Renaldo   1982

TEXAS                             Burton Canfield       1982

ONE LIFE TO LIVE    Senator Charlton   1983

GUIDING LIGHT              District Attorney Clarence Bailey    1982-1990  recurring

SEARCH FOR TOMORROW     Thomas Collins      1985

movies

MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET   Mr.  Mara        1959    (Made for T. V.)

BELIEVE IN ME    Dr. Markham      1971

HELLO, SHE LIED    Lawyer Stevens     1996

BROADWAY

SNOOKIE     6/3/1941 - 6/14/1941     Jim Jones

MY ROMANCE    10/19/1948 - 1/6/1949   Bertie Wesser    Understudy -- Cornelius Van Tuyl

THE LIAR      5/18/1950 - 5/27/1950       Guard

COURTIN' TIME    6/13/1951 - 6/14/1951      Singing Ensemble

OF THEE I SING   5/5/1952- 7/5/1952        Singer 

HAZEL FLAGG   2/11/1955'- 9/19/1955   Mr. Billings;   Understudy -- Wallace Cook

FAIR GAME FOR LOVERS    2/10/1964   - 2/15/1964   Understudy -- Chester Witten; Hollis Engrin; Dr. Bennington

PLAZA SUITE   2/14/1965 - 10/3/1970    Understudy & Replacement --   Sam Nash; Jesse Kiplinger; Roy Hubley

APPLAUSE     3/30/1970 - 5/27/1972    Replacement --   Howard Benedict

THREEPENNY OPERA    5/1/1976 - 1/23/1977    Replacement -- Smith

TOURING

PLAZA SUITE   9/16/1968 - 3/1/1969  Standby --     Sam Nash; Jesse Kiplinger; Roy Hubley

THEATER

THE G. B. ESSENCE OF WOMEN       1964     Ensemble             Lucille LortelTheatre

LADY IN THE DARK    1965    Charley Johnson    tour

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU   1983   Paper Mill Playhouse

TENDER OFFER   1984   Allan Corden    Riverwest Theatre

@DRW50 @Bright Eyes @Paul Raven @jam6242 @janea4old @vetsoapfan

Edited by slick jones

• Members

MUSIC ICON'S DAUGHTER JOINS THE BAY

Please register in order to view this content

H3w1evL.jpg   

RHONDA ROSS KENDRICK

Born Rhonda Suzanne Silberstein 

8/14/1971

ANOTHER WORLD        Officer Antoinette "Toni"" Burrell    3/19/1997 - 6/25/1999

THE BAY      Colleen Givens     2024

and

THE TEMPTATIONS     Maxine     1998

Television Specials

DIANA ROSS IN CONCERT!     1980

DIANA ROSS LIVE: THE LADY SINGS --  JAZZ AND BLUES: STOLEN MOMENTS    1992

movies

THE LAST DRAGON    7th Heaven Dancer     1985

OUT OF DARKNESS    Young Paulie Cooper (photograph)  1994

FRANCHESCA PAGE    1998

PERSONALS     Sheila     1999

CRACKDOWN BIG CITY BLUES     Reta     2018

Upcoming

PROTECTOR OF THE GODS     Goddess Maat    TBA   Pre Production

Family Ties:

Parents --   Diana Ross and Berry Gordy

Marriage     Rodney Kendrick  9/14/1997 - Present   1 Child    Raif-Henok Emmanuel Kendrick

https://www.discogs.com/artist/6244771-Rhonda-Ross-Kendrick

From People Magazine Article "Legends of the Fall"    Peter Castro and Tom Gliatto  September 1997

Rhonda Ross

Another World (NBC, weekdays, 2 p.m. ET)

If Ross—the daughter of former Supreme Diana and Motown founder Berry Gordy Jr.—expected royal treatment when she landed the role of police officer Toni Burrell in March, she didn’t get it: Burrell was promptly—and brutally—raped. By summer, though, she was the focus of the soap’s hottest story line. A Brown University grad who married jazz pianist Rodney Kendrick last year, Ross, 26, started out as a jazz singer. Like mother, like daughter? She hopes so. “Someone once said, ‘She was a good mother—for a celebrity,’ ” says Ross. “I said, ‘Oh, no. She was a good mother for anybody.’ ”

THE BUZZ: “She has her mom’s eyes,” says Kelleher.

‘It’s wonderful as an actress to have good scenes, to have good meaty stuff’

NEW FACES

peE8tkW.jpg

Pb7rZTH.jpg

JOSHUA TRIPLETT

Nickname -- JTrip    4/26/1987 - Present

GENERAL HOSPITAL    Marv  the Recording Engineer     June 2024

and

TWENTY-NINE                      Charles Westcott     2015

THE STORY OF MIYA     Tyrone   (2 Episodes)    2015

GIRLBOSS      Tariq    (2 Episodes)    2017

HAND JOBS     Groves    (2 Episodes)   2017

ARMY OF NONE     Detective Marks    2017

THE QUAD     Tavon    2017 - 18  

KING BACHELOR'S PAD    Chris   (2 Episodes)   2018 - 19

THE NEIGHBORHOOD      Jeremiah      2018 - 21

movies

SPELLBOUND    2010

NIGHT OF THE CANNIBALS      Cannibal    2012

VACATION       Father;  Homeless    2015

WHY THE "BULLETS" NEVER SHOULD HAVE BECOME THE "WIZARDS"   Wizard   2015

GOOD TIMES AND PICK-UP LINES    Barn Man     2015

SLEEPOVER     Josh    2015

EPSON: WHERE THERE'S BUSINESS, THERE'S EPSON     2016

MAJOR DEAL      Guard     2016

BLACK COFFEE      Beacham     2016     (Made for T. V.)

UNARMED     Ryan Cross     2017     (Made for T. V.)

THE BEACH TRIP      2017

RED QUEEN       Dylan     2018

LOVE OR LAUGHS     Boogie    2019

A DOZEN EGGS    Hand Model   2021

FORTY SEVEN DAYS WITH JESUS     Peter    2024

Upcoming

RENT CONTROLLED    Luke Morgan      TBA     Completed

KINGDOM COME      Flint    TBA  Pre Production

THEATER

RENT     Benny

SMOKEY JOE'S CAFE      Frederick    

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR       Caiphas

SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL    Wickersham; Yertle

GREASE    Teen Angel; Vince Fontaine

Magician...

Wife    Nory Triplett

Daughter: Jaidyn Triplett and Jordyn Triplett

https://triplettfamilynetwork.com/pages/meet-the-family

GINA GARCIA-SHARP   (Gina Ryan)

7/29/1976 - Present

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS     Dawn    Tucker's assistant in Paris June 2024

and

CLICK          Ina      (2 Episodes)     1997

CRIMINAL MINDS     C. S. I.   Tech Agent Gina Garcia     2006 - 09; 2012; 2014 - 15; 2020

movies

THE LOVEMASTER     1997

LEGALLY EXPOSED     Ina     1997

LANDSLIDE     Mary     2000

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH    Orlean       2003

LOSING LENNY     Carrie Radicchio     2003

ANNIE UNLEASHED     Annie Diaz    2004   (Made for T. V.)

SCREAM OF THE BIKINI     Stylist    2009

ANATOMY OF HOPE      Breast Floor Nurse    2009     (Made for T. V.)

THE CAINE MUTINY COURT MARTIAL     Stenographer    2023    

THEATER

THE WRECK OF THE UNFATHOMABLES    2007      Tula     Theatre of NOTE

MARATHON REDUX   2011     Theatre of NOTE

FIGURE 8: SEVEN DEADLY SINS PLAYS    2012     Martha      Theatre of NOTE

POTENTIAL SPACE    2012    Dulcinea      Theatre of NOTE

HOT CAT      2013 - 14   Maggie, Mae, Big Mama     Hollywood, CA and Edinburgh UK

PHRAZZLED  2016      Ensemble   Theatre of NOTE

Marriage:    Kevin Sharp  10/8/2006 - Present\

WILLIAM LUDWIG

GENERAL HOSPITAL       Gordo, Jake's friend     June 2024

and

SIDE HUSTLE    Don Kuko    2021 - 22

PodCasts

IN CREATIVE COMPANY      Guest     2021

POP CULTURE: UNPLUGGED WITH ELIAS    2021

movies

BAKE SALE     Will     2018

KIDS ON PATROL    Lieutenant Goldberg   2018

THE MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK    Young Tony Soprano  2021

EVELYN     Freddie  2023

Upcoming

LAND OF THE FREE     Kane    TBA    Completed

Christopher Cousins

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS      Alan Laurent     April 2024 - Present

Martin Laurent   5/30/2024 - Present

Ellen Burstyn       

THE DOCTORS       Dr. Kate Bartok    5/11/1965 - ??/??/1965  

Barbara Weeks

AS THE TWIG IS BENT     Madame Sophie DuBellay

WE LOVE AND LEARN       Madame Sophie  DuBellay

Joe Helgeson

WE LOVE AND LEARN      Jim Carlton  

Nat Polen

AS THE WORLD TURNS      Dr. Doug Cassen     June 1956-October 1966  

• Members

MKj4nSL.jpg

3MrMfbT.jpg

VIOLA ROACHE

10/3/1885 - 5/17/1961

MODERN ROMANCES

Unknown Role    "The Matriarch" week of 1/10/1955

WAY OF THE WORLD

Unknown Role  "?"     week of 5/16/1955

PILOTS/PROPOSALS

THE HEART OF JULIET JONES   Natalie___ Palmer   1954

movies

HARRIET CRAIG     Mrs. Harold     1950

ROYAL WEDDING     Sarah Ashmond   1951

GOOD BYE MY FANCY     Miss Shackelford    1951

BROADWAY

TAKING CHANCES     3/17/1915 - May 1915

HOBSON'S CHOICE    11/2/1915 - ???????

THE WOMAN DISPUTED     9/28/926 - March  1927    Comtesse Debreville

THE BACHELOR FATHER    2/28/1928 - October 1928     Kate Trent

SWEET STRANGER     10/21/1930 - November 1930    Mrs. Sturdevant

THE BELLAMY TRIAL     4/22/1931 - May 1931     Mrs. Daniel Ives

THE MERCHANT OF VENICE   11/16/1931 - 11/28/1931    Nerissa

THE DISTAFF SIDE    9/25/1934 - February 1935     Mrs. Fletcher

THE SIMPLETON OF THE UNEXPECTED ISLES     2/18/1935 - March 1935   The Lady Tourist

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE   11/5/1935 - 5/9/1936   Mrs. Gardiner  

CALL IT A DAY    1/28/1936 - July 1936    Muriel Weston    

MADAME BOVARY     11/16/1937 - December   Madame Hornais    

I AM MY YOUTH    3/7/1938 -3/?/1938     Mary Jane Godwin   

THE MAN FROM CAIRO     5/4/1938 - 5/?/1938    Henrietta

THE TWO BOUQUETS     5/31/1938 - 7/16/1938    Mrs. Gill

LORELEI    11/29/1938 - 12/?/1938    Minna Rumpau

WUTHERING HEIGHTS    4/27/1939 - 5/?/1939     Ellen Dean

THEATRE      11/12/1941 - 1/10/1942     Evie

BIRD IN HAND    10/19/1942 - 10/29/1942     Alice Greenleaf

SWEET CHARITY    12/28/1942   - 1/2/1943    Mrs. Eva Ingersoll   

NO WAY OUT     10/30/1944 - 11/4/1944       Cora Hilliard

HAND IN GLOVE     12/4/1944 - 1/6/1945     Mrs. Welles

THE HAVEN    11/13/1946 - 11/16/1946      Miss Martin

CRAIG'S WIFE     2/12/1947 - 4/12/1947    Mrs. Harold    

ANGEL IN THE WINGS    12/11/1947 - 9/4/1948     Mrs. Schultz; Mrs. Tidworth; Gone Cat

MAKE WAY FOR LUCIA   12/22/1948 - 1/15/1949    Godiva Plaistow

CYRANO DE BERGERAC    11/11/1953  - 11/22/1953   Mother Marguerite

RICHARD III      12/9/1953 - 12/20/1953     Duchess of York    

WHAT EVERY WOMAN KNOWS   12/22/1954 - 1/2/1955    Contessa de la Briere

MY FAIR LADY    3/15/1956 - 9/29/1962    Mrs. Eynsford Hill; Understudy & Replacement -- Mrs. Higgins

Marriage --  Lionel Bevans     April 1910  - ????    Divorced    1 Child Philippa Bevans

From Grace Kingsley's Hollywood: A quote from Viola Roache...

I believe in women working – every woman. Nobody in my family except myself has ever worked, and they are rather horrified at my views, but I feel I really have much more liberty (not to mention money) than they. Even though a woman marries, she should be economically independent.

UtAwhOL.jpg

ERYKAH BADU

Born Erica Abi Wright

2/26/1971 - Present

ONE LIFE TO LIVE     Erykah Badu     September 4 & 5, 1997

and

NEW YORK UNDERCOVER      Self      1997

SESAME STREET     1998; 2004

BLACK DYNAMITE    Fatback Taffy, Hoe Crows, Fox    1995

HAND OF GOD     April     2015

LEGENDS OF CHAMBERLAIN HEIGHTS  (V) 2016 - 17

HIP HOP SQUARES   2018 

Television Specials

ERYKAH BADU LIVE      2007

BLACK GIRLS ROCK!  2011

BLACK GIRLS ROCK!  2016

BLACK GIRLS ROCK!  2019

DAVE CHAPELLE: THE KENNEDY CENTER MARK TWAIN PRIZE FOR AMERICAN HUMOR   2020

movies

BLUES BROTHERS 2000     Queen Mousette   1998

THE CIDER HOUSE RULES     Rose Rose   1999

LET'S START A BAND: A DRAGON TALES MUSIC SPECIAL      2003

HOUSE OF D      Lady; Bernadette    2004

KID'S LIVES.... STARRING ERYKAH BADU   2004

SAY MY NAME  2009 

THE ART OF BLENDING       2011

RE: GENERATION     2011

THEY DIE BY DAWN     Stagecoach Mary    2013

THE LAND    Turquoise     2016

WHAT MEN WANT   Sister    2014

THE DOC     2022

Upcoming   

THE PIANO LESSON       2024

THE FLOW      TBA      In Production

Music Videos

D'ANGELO FEAT AZ: LADY    Remix    1996

ERYKAH BADU: ON & ON      Maid    1997

ERYKAH BADU: OTHER SIDE OF THE GAME     1997

ERYKAH BADU:TYRONE      1997

ERYKAH BADU: NEXT LIFETIME      1999

THE ROOTS FEAT ERYKAH BADU:    YOU GOT ME  1999

COMMON: THE LIGHT      2000

MACY GRAY FEAT ERYKAH BADU     SWEET BABY     2001

MACY GRAY: SEXUAL REVOLUTION   2001

ERYKAH BADU FEAT COMMON: LOVE OF MY LIFE (An Ode to Hip Hop)    2002  

ERYKAH BADU: HONEY     2008

ERYKAH BADU: WINDOW SEAT      2010

ERYKAH BADU : JUMP UP IN THE AIR AND STAY THERE   2010

ERYKAH BADU: WINDOW SEAT (Remix) TURN ME AWAY(Got Munny) FEAT RICK ROSS   2010

ERYKAH BADU: FALL IN LOVE  In Studio    2011

ERYKAH BADU: OUT MY MIND, JUST IN TIME    2011:

JANELLE MONAE  FEAT ERYKAH BADU: Q. U. E. E. N    2013

Formerly engaged to Common.

3 Children    Seven Sirius Benjamin; Puma Sabti Curry; Mars Merkaba Thedford

EO0vMhA.jpg

eTaEkUf.jpg

BRANDON MOLALE

11/24/1971  - Present

SUNSET BEACH       Hunk    1999

DAYS OF OUR LIVES       Security Guard Thompson     1999

Hospital Cop    1999

Hank Collins   2000

Security Guard    2000; 2003

Mr. Mallon    2001

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL   Doug     2010

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES   Guy     2010

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS       Rogers   2011

GENERAL HOSPITAL   Petros    (Cassadine Thug)    2013

Doug the Shadybrook Guard   2015

DAYS OF OUR LIVES       Orderly    2017

GRAND HOTEL   Thomas    2019

GENERAL HOSPITAL    Inmate Gus     May 2024

and 

SPY TV      Various     2001

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED: AMERICA FIGHTS BACK   T. J. Weber    (2 Episodes)  2002

THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO   2000 - 08  Occasional

GOING PRO   Co Host     2008

TRUE BLOOD    Officer Bucky Featherstone  2011

THE GUILD      Brandon Molale   (2 Episodes)   2011

KROLL SHOW     The Belt   ( 2 Episodes)  2013 -14

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S. H. I. E. L. D.    Main Guard Smith   (2 Episodes)   2013 - 14

GRANITE FLATS    Major Slim Kirkpatrick   2013 - 15

SIDESWIPED    Bouncer  (2 Episodes)  2018 

HENRY DANGER   Big Oscar   2016; 2019

SPACE FORCE    Clarke Luffinch     2020

movies

THE FLINTSTONES IN VIVA ROCK VEGAS    Neanderthal Jail Guard   2000

FORBIDDEN HIGHWAY   Big Boy       2001

ROOM 302   Office Worker     2001

KNIGHT CLUB    Playroom Bouncer    2001

DONUT HOLES    Policeman   2002

MR. DEEDS   Kevin Ward -- New York Jets Quarterback   2002

THE MASTER OF DISGUISE   Doorman    2002

THE NAKED RUN    Police Officer    2002

WRONG TURN     Policeman     2003

THE RUNDOWN    Goon    2003

THEN CAME JONES    NFL Deputy    2003    (Made for T. V.)

OUTPOST    Kojak    2004

DODGEBALL: A TRUE UNDERDOG STORY    Blazer    2004

COLLATERAL    Limo Driver    2004

THE LONGEST YARD     Guard Malloy    2005

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   III       Torturer    2006

THE GUARDIAN    Navy Guy    2006

RENO 911: MIAMI    Kevlar Guy     2007

THE DEAD ONE     State Trooper    2007

BALLS OF FURY     Male Courtesan    2007

BIG STAN     Piken       2007

AREA 51  Armed Soldier    2007   (Made for T. V.)

BAR STARZ     Coach     2008

THE TEMERITY OF ZIM    Mr. Rosso   2008

STEEL WARRIORS   McDonough    2008     (Made for T. V.)

MEET DAVE      Security Guard    2008

HOTEL CALIFORNIA    Mover    2008

TRUNK      Police Officer    2008

FARM HOUSE    Man    2008    

CIRQUE DU FREAK: THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT    Vampaneze    2009

THE DEAD UNDEAD      Team Leader     2010

MAGIC MAN     Darryl     2010

THE CHOSEN ONE      Cop     2010

TRUST      Volleyball Coach     2010

UNCLE NIGEL      Cue Stick Biker  2010

GHOST OF NEW ORLEANS     Barry's Bodyguard    2011

HONEY 2    Officer Gordon      2011

THE COLLECTION     Lin     2012

WEDDING DAY     Cody     2012

GANGSTER SQUAD    Jimmy Bockscar Knox    2013

BONE TOMAHAWK     Noseless Troglodyte    2015

48 HOURS TO LIVE    Tony the Wolf   2016

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT   Rafferty    2017

PLAY DODGEBALL WITH BEN STILLER   Blazer    2017

GOOD GAME     Katie's Dad   2017

CON MAN    GymBoss    2018

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE      Skull    2018    (Made for T. V.)

CITY OF LIES    Strip Club Bouncer   2018

RUN SWEETHEART RUN     Cop    2020

RENO 9-1-1: THE HUNT FOR Q ANON      Huge Q Dude    2021    (Made for T. V.)

Upcoming

FALLEN  CARDS      Walter Chase    TBA    Completed

Video Game

L. A. NOIRE     Emmett Schneider     2011

Self Taught Guitar Player

Former Radio Disc Jockey

Played Football at Fresno State

Football Coordinator

Stunt Man

dDPotxt.jpg

WAYNE ROGERS

Born  William Wayne McMillan Rogers 

4/7/1933 - 12/31/2015

THE EDGE OF NIGHT    Unknown Role Unknown Year

SEARCH FOR TOMORROW   Slim Davis     1959

THE DOCTORS      Unknown Role Unknown Year

THE LONG, HOT SUMMER       Curley Berman    1965 - 66

SEARCH FOR TOMORROW    Ross Cavanaugh   1971

and

LAW OF THE PLAINSMAN    Deputy Billy London (2 Episodes)  1959 - 60

STAGECOACH WEST     Luke Perry     1960 - 61

M*A*S*H    Captain "Trapper" John McIntyre   1972 - 74

Man on the P. A. in Kenpo   1975

CITY OF ANGELS      Jake Axminster     1976

HOUSE CALLS      Dr. Charley Michaels    1979  - 82

CHIEFS     Will Henry Lee    1983

HIGH RISK     Host     1988

MURDER, SHE WROTE   Charlie Garrett   1993 - 95

As Himself

IT'S YOUR BET    1973

PASSWORD    1973

CELEBRITY BOWLING   1975

THE $10,000.00 PYRAMID   1974 - 75

CHER     1975

THE $25,000.00 PYRAMID    1975 - 76

THE PETER MARSHALL VARIETY SHOW   1976

THE SONNY AND CHER SHOW    1976

CIRCUS OF THE STARS   1977

SHOOT FOR THE STARS   1977

HOLLYWOOD SQUARES DAYTIME    1974 -75

CIRCUS OF THE STARS #5     1980

FAMOUS LIVES     1983

HOLLYWOOD SQUARES    1999

TVLAND CONFIDENTIAL  2005 - 07

THE FACTOR    2005, 2008

CASHIN' IN    2012 - 15

TELEVISION SPECIALS

MITZI ZINGS INTO SPRING    1977

MAKING M*A*S*H   1981

TV'S CENSORED BLOOPERS    1983

WE THE PEOPLE 200: THE CONSTITUTIONAL GALA    1987

MEMORIES OF M*A*S*H     1991

10TH TV ACADEMY HALL OF FAME    1994

TV GUIDES TRUTH BEHIND THE SITCOM SCANDALS     2000

M*A*S*H    TV TALES     2002

M*A*S*H  30TH ANNIVERSARY REUNION     2002

CBS AT 75       2003

movies

ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW     Soldier in Bar    1959

DOCTOR SEX   Raincoat Man    1964

THE GLORY GUYS      Lieutenant Mike Moran    1965

CHAMBER OF HORRORS   Police Sergeant  Jim Albertson   1966

COOL HAND LUKE    Gambler    1967

WUSA       Minter     1970

POCKET MONEY    Stretch Russell     1972

ATTACK ON TERROR: THE F. B. I. VS. THE KU KLUX KLAN   Dan Foster     1975    (Made for T. V.)

HAVING BABIES II   Lou Plotkin    1977    (Made for T. V.)

IT HAPPENED ONE CHRISTMAS    George Hatch   1977   (Made for T. V.)

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY   Vic Tannenhill   1978   (Made for T. V.)

ONCE IN PARIS      Michael Moore       1978

TOP OF THE HILL     Michael Stone   1980    (Made for T. V.)

THE HOT TOUCH   Danny Fairchild    1981

HE'S FIRED, SHE'S HIRED  Alex Grier   1984    (Made for T. V.)

THE LADY FROM YESTERDAY    Craig Weston    1985    (Made for T. V.)

I DREAM OF JEANNIE... FIFTEEN YEARS LATER    Tony Nelson   1985  (Made for T. V.)

THE GIG   Marty Flynn     1985

ONE TERRIFIC GUY    Mr. Brennan   1983     (Made for T. V.)

THE MAGICAL WORLD OF DISNEY "The Girl Who Spelled Freedom"   George Thrash   1986   (Made for T. V.)

AMERICAN HARVEST     Walter Duncan     1987    (Made for T. V.)

THE KILLING TIME    Jake Winslow    1987

THE NOVEMBER PLAN     Jake Axminster   1977   

DROP-OUT MOTHER   Jack Cromwell   1988     (Made for T. V.)

BLUEGRASS     Lowell Shipleigh   1988     (Made for T. V.)

PASSION AND PARADISE   Raymond Schindler     1989

MIRACLE LANDING   Bob Schornstheimer    1990      (Made for T. V.)

THE GOOD-BYE BIRD      Ray Whitney    1993

GHOSTS OF MISSISSIPPI     Morris Dees    1996

LOVE LIES BLEEDING    Inspector Abberline   1999

COO COO CAFE    2000

FROZEN WITH FEAR      Charles Sullivan   2001

THREE DAYS OF RAIN     Businessman     2002

MIRACLE DOGS    Dr. Marchant    2003     (Made for T. V.)

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING    Gun Schnook     2003

THEATER APPEARANCES

MISALLIANCE

BUS STOP

UNDER THE YUM YUM TREE   

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN    1983        Cape Playhouse

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN    1983        Kenley Players  --   Dayton and Akron

BROADWAY PRODUCER

EINSTEIN AND THE POLAR BEAR   10/29/1981 - 10/31/1981

GROWN UPS     12/10/1981 - 2/20/1982      ******  DRAMA DESK  OUTSTANDING NEW PLAY NOMINEE 

DUET FOR ONE     12/17/1981 - 1/2/1982

LITTLE ME     1/21/1982 - 2/21/1982

BRIGHTON BEACH MEMOIRS    3/27/1983 - 5/11/1986    

THE ODD COUPLE    6/11/1985 - 2/23 1986

TOURING

BRIGHTON BEACH MEMOIRS       11/21/1983 - 10/14/1984

BRIGHTON BEACH MEMOIRS       9/18/1984 - 8/25/1985

BOOK

MAKE YOUR OWN RULES: A RENEGADE GUIDE TO INCREMENTAL SUCCESS      2011

Marriages:

Mitzi McWhorter     4/2/1960 - 10/21/1983    Divorced    2 Children

Amy H.Rogers     12/8/1988 - 12/31/2015   His Death   

3 Children

William Rogers, Jr., Luigi Calabrese, Laura Rogers

https://web.archive.org/web/20160101040454/https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/wayne-rogers-trapper-john-on-mash-dies-at-82/2015/12/31/b5681704-b02a-11e5-b281-43c0b56f61fa_story.html

NEW FACE
TycEMpd.jpg

DEVON OGDEN

1/10/1986 - Present

THE HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS     Medic    2016

THIS IS US     Leah      2017

NASHVILLE    Leah    2018   

SISTAS      Hillary     2020

GENERAL HOSPITAL     Barb     June 2024

and

THE GAME BASEMENT     Rachel    2010 - 11

SHAPETOWN, U. S. A.   Chloe Rose     2011

COUPLES COUNSELING     Beth Milkerson   2012

HART OF DIXIE (1) Sorority Girl    2013

WE ARE ANGELS   Samantha   (2 Episodes)   2014

TASTING TALK      Hostess    2015 - 16

movies

NOIR      Detective Doe   2008

PANHANDLERS   Homeless Woman   2008

BUCOVINA CARD GAME   The Baroness    2009

CHAD AND THE ALIEN TOUPEE   Woman in Bed   2009

HENRY JOHN AND THE LITTLE BUG  Secretary    2009

A BRIEF HISTORY OF WOMEN  Lana   2009

GROWTH    Perfect Female     2010

CINEMA SALVATION   Suzanne   2010

SPOTLIGHT    Poster Girl   2010

4-19     Cult Singer   2010

SHAKY GROUNDS   Trixie    2010

SCREAM MACHINE   Bridgette     2010

A TIGHT SPOT   Sarah     2010

CASEBOOK    Stacy Metcalf   2010

THE LIST    Devon   2011

SEANCE: THE SUMMONING     Sam 2011

MY BARISTA     Pamela     2011

THE MANSFIELD MEMOIRS    Hayley Bennett    2011

STATIC     Newlywed     2012

BIG BAD BUGS     Wilson    2012

TANGENTIAL LIVES    Victoria   2013

DAISY       Joan    2013

MAN CAMP     Bar Petron    2013

DON PEYOTE    Radio Reporter   2014

MANTERVENTION    NightClub Hottie   2014

PLAYING IT COOL    Sadie    2014

LAZARUS RISING     Emma    2015

SILENT RETREAT    Lira Tuls    2016

COUNTER CLOCKWISE   Tiffany   2016

HERITAGE FALLS   Harvey Fitzpatrick   2016

THE FOUNDER      Gorgeous Blonde    2016

BEHIND THE SILENCE: THE MAKING OF SILENT RETREAT     2016

THE BROKEN ONES    Rachel    2017

CHANCES ARE    Her    2017

HOLLYWOOD DIRT    Nadia    2017

THE HAPPY TIME MURDERS: INK HOLE  Desi Robinson   2018

THE MULE    Pretty Woman    2018

THE MADNESS WITHIN      Roxanne    2019

Upcoming 

STAY INSIDE     Sallas  TBA   Completed

Music Videos

NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS:   THE DEATH OF YOU AND ME    Waitress   2011

NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS:   AKA WHAT A LIFE   WonderLust Waitress      2011

NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS:   DO THE DAMAGE   Marsha Mayhem    2014

THEATER   

IN AND OUT: THE U. S. OF ALIENATION     2010

• Members

Joe Lando

THE BAY      Lee Nelson          2010-11; 2022  

Alexia Robinson

THE BAY    Detective Natasha Abraham     2022  

Maxwell Caulfield

THE BAY     Sir Thomas Kenway     2023  

• Members
Posted (edited)
REST IN PEACE

ALAN SCARFE

Born Alan John Scharfe

6/8/1946 - 4/28/2024

ONE LIFE TO LIVE     Leo Cromwell    1988 - 89

DUE SOUTH   Wilson Warfield   1998

and

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE    Captain Horster   1977    CBC  (Television Special)

HOME FIRES      Ernie     1983     CBC    (Television Special)

THE LITTLEST HOBO   Dr. Richard Kellerman   1984

TOUR OF DUTY    Colonel Stringer     1989 - 90

DEA   Carl Schleiman   1990

NYPD BLUE    Thomas Wagner   (2 Episodes)   1993

500 NIGHTS      Voice    1995    (Television Special)

MYSTERIOUS ISLAND    Captain Cyrus Harding    1995

SEVEN DAYS    Dr. Bradley Talmadge    1998 - 2001

KINGDOM HOSPITAL    Henry Havens   2004   

EARTHSEA    Arch Magus    (2 Episodes)  2005

ANDROMEDA        Flavin    2004 - 05

BABYLON 5: THE LOST TALES   Father Cassidy    2007

PILOTS/PROPOSALS

SEVEN DAYS    Dr. Bradley Talmadge    1998

movies

THE BITTER ASH    Des     1963

A GIFT TO LAST   Harrison Sturgess   1976    (Made for T. V.)

CATHY'S CURSE     George Gimble   1977

MURDER BY PHONE   John Websole    1982

WILL THERE REALLY BE A MORNING?    Doctor   1983     (Made for T. V.)

PAJAMA TOPS    George Chauvinet   1983     (Made for T. V.)

THE WARS     Captain Leather       1983

DESERTERS    Sergeant Ulysses Hawley    1983

THE BAY BOY   Sergeant Tom Coldwell   1984

LOCK UP     Ron Simmons   1984

HIDE AND SEEK    Commissioner    1984       (Made for T. V.)

JOSHUA THEN AND NOW    Jack Trimble    1985

THE EXECUTION OF RAYMOND GRAHAM   Governor Richards    1985    (Made for T. V.)

AS IS       Brother     1986      (Made for T. V.)

KEEPING TRACK   Royle Wishart    1986

OVERNIGHT    Vladimir Jezda     1986

STREET JUSTICE      Eugene Powers    1987

C. A. T. SQUAD: PYTHON WOLF     George Bekker    1988     (Made for T. V.)

IRON EAGLE II  Vardovsky     1988

DAY ONE    1989       (Made for T. V.)

KINGSGATE    Daniel Kingsgate   1989

LABOR OF LOVE   1990

TRICK OR TREASURE     Enoch   1990

COLUMBO:  COLUMBO CRIES WOLF  Sir Harry Matthews  1990      (Made for T. V.)

DIVIDED LOYALTIES    George Washington    1990       (Made for T. V.)

DOUBLE IMPACT     Nigel Griffith     1991

THE OWL    Hutchins    1991       (Made for T. V.)

MIMI AND ME   1991        (Made for T. V.)

LETHAL WEAPON 3   Herman Walters   1992

THE PORTRAIT   David Severn      1992 

HEART OF DARKNESS    Captain Fenard    1993      (Made for T. V.)

JERICHO FEVER    Claus     1993      (Made for T. V.)

GUNSMOKE: ONE MAN'S JUSTICE  Sean Devlin  1994      (Made for T. V.)

WITHOUT WARNING    General Lucas Alexander   1994   (Made for T. V.)

GRIDLOCK     Joss    1996      (Made for T. V.)

ONCE A THIEF     Robertson Graves      1996     (Made for T. V.)

BACK IN BUSINESS   David Ashby     1997

THE WRONG GUY   Farmer Brown   1997

SILENCE      Lawyer    1997

SANCTUARY    William Dyson    1998

AKA ALBERT WALKER     Paul Morrow    2002      (Made for T. V.)

BURN: THE ROBERT WRAIGHT STORY     Wiebo Ludwig   2003    (Made for T. V.)

THE HAMSTER CAGE    Phil     2005

HASTINGS STREET    Charlie    2007

CATHY'S DADDY    Self    2024

BROADWAY

MACBETH   4/21/1988 - 6/26/1988   MacDuff

THEATER

JULIUS CAESAR    1964    Marc Antony     Vancouver

FAIRY TALES OF NEW YORK      1966   Matt London     London

SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER     1972   Tony Lampkin    Ontario  Stratford Shakespeare Festival

KING LEAR     1972      King Lear    Ontario    Stratford Shakespeare Festival

THE TAMING OF THE SHREW  1973     Petruchio   Ontario    Stratford Shakespeare Festival

THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLE   1974      Dick Dudgeon    Shaw Festival

HAMLET      Hamlet     1975   Quebec

DOCTOR FAUSTUS        1975         Dr. Faustus    Vancouver  

THE THREE SISTERS     Andrei    1976     Stratford Shakespeare Festival

THE WAY OF THE WORLD      1976   Fainall     Stratford Shakespeare Festival

RICHARD III   1977           Buckingham       Stratford Shakespeare Festival

A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM      1977   Bottom    Stratford Shakespeare Festival

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING    1977     Benedick    Stratford Shakespeare Festival

THE MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR    1978     Ford    Stratford Shakespeare Festival

TITUS ANDRONICUS      1978     Aaron       Stratford Shakespeare Festival

JULIUS CAESAR   1978        Cassius     Stratford Shakespeare Festival

NED AND JACK   1979        Barrymore     Stratford Shakespeare Festival

OTHELLO      1979      Othello          Stratford Shakespeare Festival

THE DEVIL'S GENERAL   1980      Harras         Dallas

THE LARK     1980       Warwick     Theatre Plus

THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA     1980     Shannon   Theatre Plus

DEATHTRAP     1980      Bruhl     Theatre Aquarius Ontario

ENRICO IV        1981   Enrico     Theatre Plus

BETRAYAL      1981    Robert    Saidye Bronfman Centre

THE EMIGRANT    1981    A. A.      Saidye Bronfman Centre

LOOK BACK IN ANGER      1981     Jimmy Porter    Young People's Theatre

THE ELEPHANT MAN  1981       Frederick Treves    Theatre Aquarius  

CATHOLICS     1981      Kinsella    Hartman Theatre

PRESENT LAUGHTER     1984     Garry Essendine    Neptune Theatre

GILPIN     Pepper      1984    Centre Stage Company

TONIGHT AT 8:30     1984     Alex    Centre Stage Company

MEASURE FOR MEASURE     1985     Duke of Vienna       Stratford Shakespeare Festival

AFRICANUS INSTRUCTUS        1986        Otto    Music Theater Group   

AFRICANUS INSTRUCTUS        1986        Otto     Lenox Music Group  Stockbridge, Massachusetts

BLACK SEA FOLLIES      1986       Stalin     Playwrights Horizons

THE MASK OF COMUS       1986       Comus     Conway Music Theatre

HENRY 1V PART 1       1987      Worcester     Delacorte Theatre

THE TEMPEST     1992

UNCLE VANYA    1992

CYRANO DE BERGERAC     1994

MOLLY SWEENEY     1996

TOURING

THE TAMING OF THE SHREW     1973   Stratfield Festival Tour and Tour of Western Europe --Poland and the Soviet Union

THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLE        1974           Dick Dudgeon   Shaw Festival Production and a Tour of Canada's Maritime Provinces

AFRICANUS INSTRUCTUS        1986        Otto  Music Theater Group Tour of Spain and France

STAGE DIRECTOR

WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF   Liverpool England    1967

THE DRAGON     Liverpool   1968

BOESMAN AND LENA     Montreal    1971

THE EXCEPTION AND THE RULE    Montreal   1971

THE BLOODKNOT    Montreal    1972

HADRIAN VII     Vancouver    1972

MR. JOYCE IS LEAVING PARIS     Montreal    1974

A DAY IN THE DEATH OF JOE EGG    Regina, Saskatchewan    1974

THE RIVALS    Toronto    1975

NOT IT     Stratford, Ontario     1978

THE LAST MEETING OF THE NIGHTS OF MAGNOLIA Tour   1981

CLASSIC CHRISTMAS     Toronto     1982

THE CRUCIBLE   Toronto     1982

SWEET WILL    Toronto    1982

ROMEO AND JULIET     Halifax, Nova Scotia    1983

THE HOMECOMING    Toronto   1983

PLAYWRIGHT'

CAPTIVES OF THE FACELESS DRUMMER    With George Ryga

THE ASSASSINATION OF CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE   With Eric Greer

CBC RADIO

ASSASSINATION OF CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE      Marlowe   1976

MAN AND SUPERMAN   The Devil       1978

CHEKHOV'S ISLAND      Chekhov    1978

TIME REMEMBERED    Duke 1978

NED AND JACK    Barrymore    1979

SHORT STORIES      Solo Reader      1980

NIGHTFALL          Principal     1980

A MONTH IN THE COUNTRY      Rakitin     1981

THE DECAMERON     Reader     1981

AUTHOR AND CREATION     Gulliver    1984

LOYAL SON OF WAR     Fanning    1984

Family Ties

Parents:     Gladys Ellen Hunt and Neville Vincent Scarfe   University Professors

Brother --  Colin 

Marriages

Sara Botsford   Divorced, 1 Child    Jonathan Scarfe

Soap Opera tidbits --  Jonathan Scarfe appeared as Rolf on Family Passions 1993 - 94 and Desperate Housewives  as Andrew in 2011, as well as countless other series.

Barbara March   8/1979 - 8/11/2019    Her Death   1 Child Antonia

@Wendy's HUNTER Connection

HUNTER    "Shillelagh"    Milo   10/21/1989

FORMER BOND CO-STAR HEADS TO DAYTIME

SERENA SCOTT THOMAS

9/21/1961 - Present

DAYS OF OUR LIVES      TBA   

and

WASP'S NEST     Model 1992     PBS Television Special

NOSTROMO    Emilia Gould   1996 - 97

NASH BRIDGES     Kelly Weld    1996 - 98

ALL SOULS    Dr. Nicole De Brae   2001

SUMMERLAND     Anastacia Dubois      2004 - 05

WICKED WICKED GAMES    Madeleine    2006 - 07

movies

LET HIM HAVE IT     Stella     1991

DIANA: HER TRUE STORY   Princess Diana Spencer    1993    (Made for T. V.)

HARNESSING PEACOCKS   Hebe Rutter    1993      (Made for T. V.)

BERMUDA GRACE    Kathy Madeiros   1994      (Made for T. V.)

SHERWOOD'S TRAVELS     Marian Sherwood    1994

CLAIR DE LUNE       Clair     1998      (Made for T. V.)

THE WAY TO DUSTY DEATH   Alexis Dunetskaya     1995     (Made for T. V.)

RELAX...IT'S JUST SEX   Megan Pillsbury     1998

THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH    Dr. Molly Warmflash     1999

SKELETON WOMAN     Anna      2000

STORM WATCH    Dr. Valerie Harmon     2002

MONTGOMERY: A LIFE IN THE TACK   Contessa    2002

HAVEN    Mrs. Allen     2004

HOSTAGE     Jane Talley     2005

THE TRUST    Mariel     2006

BROTHEL       Julianne   2008

WILLIAM AND KATE    Carole Middleton    2011     (Made for T. V.)

SUCCESS DRIVEN     The Wife     2012

INHERENT VICE      Sloane Wolfmann    2014

ROLLING THUNDER    Iris     2020

Upcoming 

AMERICAN/INDIAN   Jeannette Grisham   TBA      Pre Production

Marriage      Scott J. Tepper     11/22/1996 - 8/11/2004    Divorced   1 Child Tallulah Rose

OBJECT OF LEO'S ATTENTION

JONAH ROBINSON

DAYS OF OUR LIVES     Dr.  Mark Greene    June 2024

and 

DAISY JONES AND THE SIX    Roger McGuinn of The Byrds   2023

movies

DOG GONE MISSING         Jonah      2013

SCREAM     Bob     2013

HALLIE     Mario     2018

THE MISSUS      Mr.    2022

Upcoming

DOWN BOY  Justin       2024   Completed   

LEAVING       TBA      In Development

THEATER

THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT    Jim Fingal

MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET    Elvis Presley

VANYA&SONYA&MASHA&SPIKE     Spike

WEST SIDE STORY  Tony

THE THREE MUSKETEERS   D'Artagnan

GREASE      Danny Zuko

HENRY IV PART 2   Poins; Understudy --   Mouldy

CT CHRISTMAS CAROL      Young Scrooge   

FOOTLOOSE    Ren McCormick

SHREK: THE MUSICAL  Donkey; Dance Captain

AWKWARD: A SONG CYCLE      Dylan

THE COCOANUTS    Understudy --   Robert Jamison

SATURDAY NIGHT     Dino

GUYS AND DOLLS    Calvin/ Male Swing

MARY POPPINS     Male Ensemble

THE TAMING OF THE SHREW     Biondello   

CHILDREN OF EDEN     Abel/Storyteller

DROWSY CHAPERONE      Underling; Dance Captain

SOUTH PACIFIC   Seabee/ Follies Dancer

FACE THE MUSIC   Pat Mason

THE GREENSHOW     Lead

SUNDAY IN THE PARK   Understudy --  George; Soldier; Alex

This movie was Written, Directed and starred in by Carl Tye Evans. Actually a decent watch. Other Soap Hoppers in the film were Barbara Barrie, Chris Noth, Tony LoBianco, Noelle Beck, Thom Christopher and Don Harvey.

Edited by slick jones

• Members
Posted (edited)

RONN MOSS

3/4/1952 - Present

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL      Ridge Forrester    3/23/1987 - 9/14/2012

GENERAL HOSPITAL    Lead Singer of PLAYER at the Nurses Ball    2014

THE BAY  District Attorney John Blackwell     2013 - 20

and 

THE NEW HOLLYWOOD SQUARES       1988 - 89

IL BARONE       Bruno Brian Sajeva     1995

SIX FEET UNDER      Soap Actor    2002

FAMILY FEUD    2005

I'M A SOAP STAR      2011

LA GASOLINA: REGGAETON EXPLOSION      2012

RONN'S GARAGE      Host   2012 - 13

FAMILIE      Ian     2015

BRUNA IN BEVERLY HILLS     John Wright   (2 Episodes)   2016

THE AGENCY     Marc      2018

PodCast      

HOT TOPICS CELEB TV UNSCRIPTED AFTER DARK    2020

movies

HEARTS AND ARMOUR      Ruggero    1983

HARD TICKET TO HAWAII     Rowdy Abilene   1987

HOT CHILD IN THE CITY     Tony    1987

THE ALTERNATE     Fake President   2000

CHRISTMAS IN LOVE      Ronn Moss      2004   (Made for T. V.) 

HER MORBID DESIRES   Count Dracula    2008

BOLT     Dr. Forrester     2008     (Made for T. V.) 

THE BONEYARD COLLECTION   (Segment: "Her Morbid Desires")  Count Dracula  2008

THE NEXT MRS. JACOB ANDERSON        Jacob Anderson    2009

THE BRENTWOOD CONNECTION     Ken Bronson   2013

BEYOND THE CENTERFOLD     Self    2015

ROSSI AND WHITE       John White    2018    (Made for T. V.) 

THIS IS OUR CHRISTMAS    Gatekeeper    2018

BEVERLY HILLS CHRISTMAS 2:  DIRECTOR'S CUT    Gatekeeper     2021

IN THE POSITION    Johnny Domino   2021

SURPRISE TRIP      Michael Dacruz    2022

TRAIL BLAZERS    Abraham    2022

Upcoming   

LOST AND FOUND IN ITALY    TBA     Post Production

Music Video

PLAYER: BABY COME BACK   1978      (Bass Player and Lead Vocalist)

Marriages

Shari Shattuck    1/1/1990 - July 2002   Divorced, 2 Children   Creason Moss and Caleb Maudine -- both daughters

Devin DeVasquez     9/25/2009 - Present

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/ronn-moss-feels-betrayed-bold-012859387.html

https://ronnmoss.com/#

https://www.discogs.com/artist/602756-Ronn-Moss

JAMES AND EDWARD NIGBOR

JAMES NIGBOR

Born  2007

GENERAL HOSPITAL      Dream Baby     2007

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL   Jack Hamilton Marone   2009

GENERAL HOSPITAL    Jake (Spencer) Morgan  2007 - 08; 2009 - 11; 2015

THE BAY      Young Kenneth Allen     2017

EDWARD NIGBOR

Born  2007

GENERAL HOSPITAL      Dream Baby     2007

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL   Jack Hamilton Marone   2009

GENERAL HOSPITAL    Jake (Spencer) Morgan  2007 - 08; 2009 - 11

LILLY MELGAR

7/30/1969 - Present

GENERAL HOSPITAL     Lily Rivera Corinthos    1994 - 1996

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL       Claudia Cortez    1996 - 97

GENERAL HOSPITAL     Maricela Montoya   2003

THE SOAPBOX WITH LILLY AND MARTHA  2013 - 14   Self   2013 - 14

THE BAY   Janice Ramos   2013 - 20

and

LADIES OF THE LAKE   Angelica Louis   2016

THE BAY: A COVID 19 SPECIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE AMERICAN RED CROSS   2020  (Television Special)

STUDIO CITY    Becky Pope    (2 Episodes)  2020; 2022

movies

MIDNIGHT WARRIOR    Angelina Mantucci      1989

DAVID AND LOLA     1999

LAST CALL      Lilly    2002

SEASONS OF LIFE  Lauren    2006

RED PHOENIX  Flamenco Dancer     2006

GIRLS NIGHT OUT    Diane    2006

HOLLYWOOD FAMILIA     Cheri     2006

AMERICANIZING SHELLEY   Juanita   2007

LIGHTS OUT     Valentina     2010

SEBASTIAN      Detective Maria Sanchez   2011

SCARLETT     Scarlett  2015

BOO     Samantha   2015   

IF I LOSE MYSELF     Victoria    2016

NONA      Madame Mariposa     2017

TO THE BEAT!     Ana Sophia     2018

I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH   Marta   2018

TWO FEET IN      Tia Letty      2019     (Made for T. V.)

TO THE BEAT! BACK 2 SCHOOL   Ana Sophia     2020

RUBBER LOVE     Donna    2020

ESPACIOS VACIOS      Violeta       2020

Upcoming

BLOOD ROSES     Scarlett    (Made for T. V.)    TBA  Pre Production

Marriage

Robert Monterosa  2/9/2013 - ??/??/????  Divorced    1 Child --   Sofia Melgar

https://www.facebook.com/SoapboxwithLillyandMartha

From The L. A. Times   12/11/1994   ( Potential Paywall)

""A DREAM COME TRUE FOR HOSPITAL'S LILLY MELGAR"

Nancy M. Reichardt

For Lilly Melgar, who plays Lily Rivera on “General Hospital,” the hardest part of daytime stardom has been adjusting to granting interviews rather than conducting them.

“It’s so hard,” confesses the interviewer turned actress. “It’s so strange. I get this nervous feeling, because I have no control. And I’m used to being the one in control, the one asking the questions and gearing the conversation.”

Melgar comes to soaps with three years of reporting experience as host of her own Latino television shows.

“My first show, ‘Tu Musica,’ was a lot like MTV,” Melgar explains. “I interviewed people like Santana, Luis Enrique, Yuri, and Ricky Martin when he was a member of the group Menudo. Then, I did ‘Desde Hollywood,’ which is like ‘Entertainment Tonight,’ and ‘Ritmo International,’ a show done by the producers of ‘Star Search.’ ”

While her reporting career flourished, Melgar admits that she never stopped dreaming of becoming an actress.

“I had too much passion for it,” Melgar says, noting that she took acting classes on and off over the years. “I knew I had to pursue it.”

Last December, Melgar promptly landed an agent and began going to auditions. A meeting with “General Hospital” executive producer Wendy Riche was among them. As fate would have it, the show was looking for a love interest for Ricky Martin (Miguel Morez), who was a friend of Melgars from her television shows.

“The two of us did some scenes together, just to show (the “General Hospital” brass) my work,” Melgar recalls. “We had such great chemistry. Wendy just fell in love with it.”

By April, Melgar was part of “General Hospital.”

“I’d been watching ‘General Hospital’ since junior high school,” she says. “I always knew I’d be on it one day.

“My mom taught me that there’s nothing you can’t achieve if you really want it bad enough,” Melgar continues. “All you have to do is go after it, and it’s yours. She supported (my desire to become an actress) a lot. She always saw it in me. She gave me confidence in myself to go for it.”

Melgar also credits her mother with keeping her grounded throughout her fame.

“When I did the Hispanic market, I was pretty popular; everybody knew me,” she explains. “It’s easy to forget your focus. My mom has always been there to remind me of that, which is great. She’s not one of those moms who says, ‘Oh darling, everything you do is beautiful. My daughter is the best.’ Her advice has been, ‘Keep your feet on the ground honey, because as fast as (success) comes, it can be gone.’ And I’m very aware of that. I thank her so much for that.”

Melgar appreciates her wonderful colleagues at “General Hospital” too.

“Everyone is awesome,” she says. “I’m so lucky to be working with Wendy, producer Francesca James, and the whole cast. For a first-time actress, it’s great to be working with such talented people who are so sweet and willing to help.”

“General Hospital” airs weekdays at 2 p.m. on ABC.

https://dansmoviereport.blogspot.com/2012/08/actress-lilly-melgar-interview-exclusive.html

https://www.digitaljournal.com/entertainment/lilly-melgar-talks-espacios-vacios-short-film-appearing-in-maurice-benards-state-of-mind-podcast/article

NEW FACE
    yyDYUrg.jpg
SNfYba7.jpg

LAUREN MAYO

ALL AMERICAN HOMECOMING     Sarah Hubbard    2023

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL    Tracey the Spencer Publications Public Relations person  June 2024

and

YOU CAN'T PICK FAMILY     Kennedy Jackson   2016

THE ADJUNCTS      Taylor Roberts     2016

SAINTS AND SINNERS    Bridesmaid -- Christie's Friend    (2 Episodes)   2017

GRITZ    Rachel Whitman      2017

SUGAR MAYBE      Cheyenne       2018

MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT      Helen      2023

PILOTS/PROPOSALS

JACK AND JILL

BUDDY SAYS

movies

HEART OF COMPTON

COURAGE

I....DO

NO MORE 925

MERRY EX-MAS     Store Clerk    2016    (Made for T. V.)

ARCHITECT BLUES    Imani James   2017

FROSTING: A MEMORY   Jackie      2020

CIGARETTES AND EGGS     Shandrice    2020

GREEN LUCK    Molly    2020

THE GIRLS    Michelle    2021

CHEER      2021

FIGHT BACK   Kristie    2022

BODYGUARD SEDUCTION   Mindy   2022      (Made for T. V.)

SABOTAGING THE SQUAD    Arielle    2023    (Made for T. V.)

THEATER

FOR COLORED GIRLS     Lady in Red    

BEER AND BEDTIME STORIES    Various

VAGINA MONOLOGUES    Various

Eric Nelsen

THE BAY       Daniel Garrett       2013-2023

Nicolas Coster

THE BAY                Mayor Jack Madison     2010-23 

Brandon Beemer 

THE BAY        Evan Blackwell     2017-23  

Real Andrews   

THE BAY    Keith Campbell     2010-11; 2012; 2014 - 23  

Mike C. Manning

THE BAY     Caleb McKinnon     2019 - 23  

Cari Shayne

THE BAY    Dr. Genevieve Cates   2019 - 23  

Thomas Calabro

THE BAY       Arthur Tobin    2016-19  

John Aprea

THE BAY    Jack Madison   2020 - 23  

Alicia Leigh Willis

THE BAY    Avery Garrett    2010-23  

Tristan Rogers   

THE BAY           Commander Lex Martin              2010- 23

Mary Beth Evans

THE BAY            Sara Garrett        2010-23  

John Kapelos

DAYS OF OUR LIVES        Konstantin Meleounis   2023 - June 2024

Christopher Cousins

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS      Martin Laurent   5/30/2024 - June 7, 2024

@Paul Raven   Colman just needs to be typed up. I'll type him up in the a. m.  

The rest of THE BAY fixes will be done tonight/ early tomorrow and the updated cast will appear in the cast list thread.

Edited by slick jones