Two More Actors Back to Y&R

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's one of the few guys I actually prefer with the facial hair. He looks good either way

Please register in order to view this content

So nice to see the three of them together again. And I have never been the biggest JT fan. Thad bugs me for some reason. lol. I have no idea why. I think I got annoyed with JT because it seemed for a while there a lot revolved around him. IDK, I grew to be so tired of him and was thrilled when he left. It's kind of been nice to see him again even though he's never been my favorite.

• Members

I just can't imagine KK's Mac being saddled with all those kids!

Please register in order to view this content

Now Rachel Kimsey, that is the one thing she would've had going for her character--I could see her being a beleaguered ex/estranged wife embittered by having a bunch of kids with a man who was never truly in love with her.

Jason Thompson's gonna look really old next to this group.

• Members

Agreed to the Mac comparisons. Personally I'm curious to see how Kruger does now. I wasn't at all impressed back then but I'll give her a shot.

And no lies here to the bottom. He will be SO out of place. Filler Miller would have been out of place too but at least would seem more like their contemporary. Thompson looks at least a decade older. And when did he get so slightly ... creepy? Maybe not the right word for it but on-screen, meh. I really used to like him on GH and he's OK as Billy but Thompson seems checked out and he's there for the money. I'll just say it like that. IDK. He's off.

+1 x1000

• Members

Aw, that's sweet. I like seeing them together all these years later. It's like when DAYS brings back the "Last Blast" crew. The early 2000's was the last time soaps had strong teen groups that didn't completely fall apart or they didn't age 'em up too soon (minus Shawn-D & Belle being parents to a 19-year-old) 

Archived