GH Return

• Members

Soaps.com has learned that Ryan Carnes is returning to "General Hospital" as Lucas Jones. The show revealed a backstage photo of Carnes with on-screen mother Jackie Zeman (Bobbie Spencer) and teased the two were taping scenes together this week, which should air sometime in February. Carnes last appeared on "GH" in June of 2017 when Lucas wished Julian good luck in prison right before his father was to be sentenced.

Woohoo 2 episodes for Lucas is better than none....

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will be nice to see him again. Wonder if it's just to kiss Julian's behind?

Really a shame they haven't used him. Like @Taoboi said the potential is there and should be used.

At the *very* least, use him at the hospital now and then, use him as a talk-to for Sam and Carly, etc. I know Carnes was doing some other things last year but if they aren't going to give him a story at least use him.

• Members

OMFG!!! THANK YOU!!! I've been stalking the GH thread, waiting.

Please register in order to view this content

As for Lucas, I mean he is a doctor. If anything, he could be at the hopsital along with Brad. If not for story, just someone who looks familiar like Larry on OLTL was for years.  Though given his ties to EVERYONE...most of whom are in major story, Lucas could be dropped into anything. 

• Members

Parry Shen posted a video on Instagram talking about how he was a bit under the weather and stated, "Had to pop into a hospital real quick." Before you know it, the actor showed fans he was back at the "General Hospital" studios to resume his role of Brad Cooper. A few hours later, the actor left the studio and posted a video. Soaps.com will update readers on his first return date. Shen was last seen on the ABC soap in May 2017.

About 15 Hours Ago

Archived