DAYS: January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

There is no story. That is the problem. Lani should've said this is not your baby. You broke up with me and I've been with someone else and it's his. But no we have Lani lying to JJ for no reason and we are just waiting for dumb Eli to figure out he is the father and for Gabi to find out. And Eli and Gabi barely became a couple if at all so I have nothing invested in them. And I think Lani is better off without Eli in her life.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why do i think John is going to be another doppelganger? I hope this isn't the case, especially if they are switching Andre for Tony. Enough already. 

This Lani's pregnancy story is taking up WAY TOO MUCH airtime. I really couldn't care less about any of those involved. 

I no longer like Sonny. I admit I never really watch much at all the first time Sonny and Will are together but the way he's being written now is horrible. Instead of having sympathy for the fact that the man he supposedly loves having no memory and being "lost", the story is all about Sonny and what Sonny wants. Doesn't seem like he cares about Will at all. Lame. 

Even though this Andre murder isn't well-crafted it seems like this should be the story that's driving the show right now. But we have just little bits here and there about it. Again, pacing people! Pacing!

• Members

Lani and Eli are dull as dirt. JJ ceased being interesting the moment he joined the police force. Hopefully, his new career choice will light a fire under the character (and the actor). I like Gabi more than most others here, but not enough to care one whit about this story.

Sonny is simply insufferable.  Sonny has become a shady witch with an unflattering hairstyle . On a stale lifeless soap like Days Will & Paulie are a breath of fresh air.  Handled right they could be a fun couple to watch. Yet  i know RC can't accomplish that feat. That dullard Lani just sucks the life out of JJ. JJ deserve better than being stuck in this generic uninspired ''Who the Daddy''? mess. The show lacks any creative sparks. I don't care who killed Andre. I don't care why John is poisoning because the writing is so lacking. I do like Will & Paulie teaming up to discover why. The show is a  badly produced and written mess. Each year it loses more of itself.

• Members

That all depends if Ron decides that Will and Paul are the couple and not Sonny and Will. All I keep hearing is that Paul is just a temporary diversion in the reunion of Will and Sonny. That's unfortunate..

The stories are very bland and lacking so much punch in the writing.

• Members

I'd love to see them commit to Will and Paul. But sadly I feel like they won't. I'd hate to see Paul tossed aside for Will and Sonny, who's time, IMO, is up. They don't have the same chemistry. Chandler and Christopher seem to be friends outside of work and it shows on-screen.

I'm waiting for the inevitable day Paul turns psycho.

Please register in order to view this content

I wouldn't wanted Paulie going bonkers. Even though Christopher would play it brilliantly. Now Sonny going bonkers over losing her golden twink might be a blast. I do have a feeling somewhere down the line Days is going to throw CS/Paul under the bus. Which would be a real shame since his a real asset to Days.

• Members

OMG...LOLOLOLOLOL....this statement has me....

Please register in order to view this content

I haven't seen today's episode. I am 2 days behind but FS can't pull it off. He is awful in scenes with Brady. He is laughable when his Kiriakis claws come off.

He is horrible.

• Members

I think the ONLY thing that could make this show interesting even slightly to me would be making Sonny an all out manipulative bitch. Pulling lies, and schemes to break up Will and Paul. It's definitely something new for this boring show. We also need some gay side characters for the guys to interact with. That's a large issue I have with gays on soaps. They isolate then to a redundant constant triangle. It's really boring.

Archived