Bold and Beautiful performer exits

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they decide to keep the Spectra 5 around, which is way past their shelf life, I'm assuming they'll go easy way with Lame in middle. Just yuk. Don't miss this at all. PF is not all that - he earned the DumbAs tag based on his performances. Good luck to him. B&B has done a terrible job of grooming potential characters in that generation that could replace the likes of Zombie and DumbAs. Instead we're left with Lame and Count WyNot. Some things never change....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I hadn't seen this - Hopefully they leave Caroline gone as well - there's no point to the character and she's not necessary.  Her return was a waste of time. 

What's so funny is there is never any payoff with this show and storylines.  We have a catfight every once in a while with Quinn and Sheila - and - then Bill's lies - nothing comes of it, etc.  Steffy is an annoying whore.  Liam is - Liam.  Wyatt is a whiner.  Katie the crier gets her emmy reel scene a few times a year.  Ridge still never shaves or bathes and phones in his work/lines.  This show is a waste of 1/2 hour.  I hated that The Talk was basically World Turns' replacement, but they really could just give it another 30 minutes or make Price is Right an hour and a half and be done with this mess. 

Archived