GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing is, a poster doesn't have to kill or stalk anyone or threaten people with bodily harm to be banned simply for regularly disrupting the entire community. Like someone said above, enough is enough.

I know SON seems to pride itself on a userbase composed of at least 20% mental patients because no one is ever actually banned or disciplined anymore, but we could do with trimming the herd. Hell, bellcurve got banned for less years ago IIRC, and that crazy bitch accused me of having AIDS!

• Members

It seems like the show is running on auto-pilot right now.  It is still moving and functioning, but yet, nothing major is really happening at all.  I wonder what is really going on.  Is it just waiting period until Jean P. has her time put in, is it just the calm before the coming Steve Burton storm, or, is the show running out of gas altogether?  I am not sure what to think.

• Members

The opening is TERRIBLE. I hate this current opening. The whole show is a mess.

Frankie just tweeted about this being an "incredible" week. LMAO. I really want what he's smoking!

That's typical Jean. Autopilot. ATWT was on autopilot for a long time. Reminds me so much of it.

You always address me but clearly others went to Errol about you. I haven't. Others call you out all the time, spread that love around, ok

Please register in order to view this content

And let's actually talk soaps, the problem is you go on about Jean. We get it, we don't care. Discuss actual things you watch on the soaps, the likes, the dislikes, that would be a welcome change.

• Members

Well Jean has retired so i will not be talking much about her. Her material with Shelly ends in mid October. Shelly and Chris stuff airs starting mid October. Jean did help shape Jasons return. It will be interesting what differences Shelly will have with a new co head writer. This will be her first time after 3 years of co writing running a soap. I am interested to see what stories will take place.

I

Archived