DAYS: September spoilers...

• Members

Hadn't seen the September spoiler stuff discussed here yet. So, here's the info from the tweeted photo:

Thanks to a tweet from the hair & makeup room, which included the April 21 taping schedule and parking list, we now know a ton of stuff airing the week of September 25:

TWEET WITH "DAYS" TAPING SCHEDULE & PARKING CLEARANCE LIST FOR 4/21 REVEALS SOME MAJOR CASTING SPOILERS & STORYLINE SPOILERS...(Don't read below if you don't want to be spoiled)!!

Jordi Vilasuso (Dario), who was rumored to have wrapped his run in early March, is taping today, as is Paul Telfer (Xander), confirming both will be around for Ron Carlivati's storylines in September. Arianne Zucker (Nicole) is also taping today, confirming she'll be around until at least late September. Also confirmed taping, and still with the show in late September:

A bachelor party & bachelorette party is taping today. The bachelor party  at the Brady Pub is listed to air in Episode # 13181 (airing September 27).

Scenes taping today (for air in late September) include Eric's Farmhouse, Brady Pub and Interrogation Room.  Also confirmed taping today is a bachelor & bachelorette party and mention that Andre has a party.

Eric and Marlena have scenes at his farmhouse and later at the Brady Pub; Brady and Nicole have scenes at the Brady Pub; Brady, Paul and Chad have scenes at the Brady Pub for the bachelor party, where someone is dressed in a baseball catcher's mask, and cigar smoke will be seen; Hope and Rafe have scenes in the interrogation room.

Having had a chance to look over the cast list taping today, this seems to be the group of people taping today (in the order of their call times). Combining that with the other sheet (taping schedule), I've grouped the people into these sections below. Also, based on the lists provided, I believe these will be the characters who are featured in the Bachelor Party scenes that are airing on September 27: Brady, Paul, Roman, Steve, JJ, Rafe, Sonny, Chad, Justin, Theo and a character named Gil.

We'll find out in late September if this was all correct!

Doing block A & B scenes at Eric's Farmhouse and Brady Pub:
 Deidre Hall
 Arianne Zucker
 Greg Vaughan
 Eric Martsolf (also at bachelor party per schedule)

Doing block C scenes at Brady Pub bachelor party:
 Actor playing Gil (confirmed at bachelor party)
 Christopher Sean
 Josh Taylor
 Stephen Nichols
 Casey Moss
 Galen Gering (also doing Interrogation Room scenes)
 Freddie Smith
 Billy Flynn (also doing Interrogation Room scenes)
 Wally Kurth
 Kyler Pettis
 John Todd (Off-Screen Choreographer)

Doing block D & E scenes at Interrogation Room:
 Sal Stowers (guess she's there since she reports same time as Kristian)
 Kristian Alfonso
 James Reynolds (looks like he might show up there too)

Doing Page 2 scenes (blocks F, G, etc...) (People from above could be in these scenes too)
 Marci Miller
 Jordi Vilasuso
 John Aniston
 Judi Evans
 Suzanne Rogers
 Paul Telfer

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, considering Abe and Val moved at lightspeed and are off-screen most of the time I doubt they'd get that much focus. Maybe Ron will write for them but I have my doubts.

It's gotta be either JJ or Rafe. Or maybe Paul and Sonny? Marriage was mentioned the other day with them, sort of. A lot of options. For a lot of non-couples ...

• 3 months later...

Archived