Jump to content

Soap Newcomer Joins Y&R


Recommended Posts

  • Members

The guy is only 41. I thought he was older.  Lawd he is hot looking!  I am sure Jack will have a cow because mama is dating someone younger than him....LOLOL  Or maybe this is tying in to Ashley and her young tech guy boring story.

 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

The guy is only 41. I thought he was older.  Lawd he is hot looking!  I am sure Jack will have a cow because mama is dating someone younger than him....LOLOL  Or maybe this is tying in to Ashley and her young tech guy boring story.

 

Please register in order to view this content

I think so too re Ashlyey's soulmate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I meant that Ashley would see her mother with a younger man ....meaning she'd still be stuck(meaning it would be ok to date a younger guy) with Ravi. Not that the hot guy was for her. Of course it could be Dina bringing him for Ashley and she rejecting him for Ravi...knowing Sally that's the way it will go.

 

 

 

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-young-and-the-restless-casting-max-shippee-129765

His first airdate is May 3rd.

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I meant that Ashley would see her mother with a younger man ....meaning she'd still be stuck(meaning it would be ok to date a younger guy) with Ravi. Not that the hot guy was for her. Of course it could be Dina bringing him for Ashley and she rejecting him for Ravi...knowing Sally that's the way it will go.

 

 

 

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-young-and-the-restless-casting-max-shippee-129765

His first airdate is May 3rd.

Please register in order to view this content

 

Somehow I feel he's really for Dina vs Gloria. While Ashley slipping in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, Khan said:

At this point, there isn't enough about Ravi in the way of character development to GET worked up over him.

 

Yep

2 hours ago, MoTheGreat said:

 

Somehow I feel he's really for Dina vs Gloria. While Ashley slipping in.

 

Ugh I hope not I'd rather not see Gloria and Dina fighting over him lol. I hope he's ultimately for Ashley.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

IDK why everyone gets so up in arms over Ravi. It's still a virtual non-relationship at this point ...

 

3 hours ago, Khan said:

At this point, there isn't enough about Ravi in the way of character development to GET worked up over him.

If it's not Ravi, it's "Katherine's fortune" or insulting Scott Grainger. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy