Rumor - Is Josh Taylor Retiring?

• Members

and I truly do understand how many of you feel...but...and this is JMPO.....we all have seen some really weird, creepy and sick crap on this show over the years (the latest one...two men stealing a dead body, one of the men being made up to look exactly like the dead man so the woman who really killed him could be let out of prison for murder).....for me, this wouldn't be too bad (Lord may I never see any other person possessed by the devil). LOL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Josh retires ,so should Roman.

I would be fine with Roman heading off on a road trip,making an appearance once in a while.

JT's Roman never worked as the character established by WN in the 80's and his use by date is up.

It doesnt seem that Wayne is interested in a return and I dont see the point. He looked very aged in the last photo I saw.

With Peggy no longer working,that generation of Bradys are no longer really that viable or necessary. Leave Kayla as the mom.aunt,etc to the younger clan.

Image result for wayne northrop 2016

• Members

It's weird; to me, JT felt more like Roman in 1997 than he has for his entire duration on the show since. Somehow, it was easier to accept him when WN had only been back for a few years, but the longer he's been on, the more distance there is between the character and the actor.

• Members

I know. But it doesn't help that they treat him like a cameo guest star most of the time. It's too bad the character of Roman became a virtual nobody on the show. There's no weight there anymore. And Josh has been in the role for 20 years now! TWENTY!

Archived