DAYS: May Sweeps teaser...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So do I.

The idea of demanding someone post the way we want them to post goes against the whole concept of a message board. If people don't like the way he posts these details then to me the solution is to just not read these threads. 

• Members

Jason, thanks for all you do. Love all the information you share...it's fascinating.

As for the May return, I sincerely hope it's Gregg Marx as David Banning. David's been gone far too long and would be a welcome boost to the Horton family. His return would be timely now that Valerie is back on the canvas.

• Members

David's just one of the few who probably belongs on the canvas. I'm happy to see Anna, Austin and Carrie but I'd love them to be long-term returns. I'm happy we've had visits from Laura and Kim but I don't understand why they can't recur more or be back on the canvas. Why is Shane so misused? Where's Bill? He has two children and grandchildren on the canvas. Marie? Two of Alice and Tom's living children should have a place on the canvas. Shawn and Belle aren't returned permanently either. It's a shame. Where's Mike Horton? Why were we subjected to 8 years of Daniel Jonas when it should have been Mike.

Archived