Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He will always promote who we complain about. His broadway superstar sweetheart Kelly Sullivan who never comes out of his mouth now. I complained about Alexis and Nina/Valentine and he crowed about them. It's what he does. We don't like "Jelly" so he raves about them. It's obvious what he does. He can find Y&R boring all he wants but he pushes Jill because he knows how we feel about her.

Yep. She sure is.

• Members

Because IMPO the longer they're on the more they start to stink. JFP started decently....then screwed the pooch. then they get recycled like football coaches in the NFL....they sucked on the previous 9 teams they coached, but cons one more owner to give them the store because the other owners didn't let him run it they way they wanted. 

• Members

My theory on why certain writers and producers (and actors) keep getting hired after utter failures is because daytime is a machine and constantly in motion. They need people who can do the job, not those who can do it well but who can push the work out on time and within the budget.

That's all that's mattered over the last decade or so. These networks couldn't afford to replace these shows so they just needed to keep them afloat and if that means presenting mediocre work so be it as long as there was something to show.

• Members

Truth. I like the actor playing Reed, but I don't care for his introduction. Victoria has acted so coldly towards him.  It's like she needs Billy to convince her she wants her own son around. Then when she said "I don't even know my own son". Ridiculous. I don't care if JT had full custody, does Victoria not have Skype and access to a private plane? Same when Victor said he hadn't seen Reed in years and didn't seem to recognize him. Are we to believe Victoria didn't get summers/holidays and she let that go on for years without challenging the custody agreement? All nonsense and not how people with unlimited resources behave. 

Archived