The Oscars

SteveFrame

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, okay, that "Crash" performance was creepy. It was good but...creepy. I can't explain it. Uuugh.

Anyway, LOVED the faux political campaigns among the actresses. Haha. Reese Witherspoon looked shocked but you could tell she still enjoyed it.

I'm really liking the tongue-in-cheek, parody stuff this year.

• Members

Did the Pimp song really just win the Oscar??? haha - well I think that's great a rap song is being honored, it is good...but damn I wished Crash's "In The Deep" would have won! :(

haha - ok what did they just say in their acceptance speech??? lol

• Members

What is with these people who accept Oscars as pairs and one of them rattles off almost incessantly, leaving their partner with VERY little or no time to give his or her acceptance speech?! I mean, it's THEIR night, too, you selfish people! I noticed that guy from "Hustle and Flow" pointed out the injustice in the pair that won for screenplay. One guy wouldn't shut up and then when the next one went to the podium, the music went on, and he talked, but the light even went off on him! How mean!!!

I can't stand these people who can't just let their partners speak. The world does NOT revolve around you. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Archived