Y&R Promo Say Hello

rlj

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Sharon and Nick!  Part of the reason why Sharon's and even some of Nick's new romances didn't pan out or become that successful is because Sharon and Nick are endgame! I think everyone knows that and truly are waiting for them to reunite.  That's part of the problem on the soaps that are left on.  Keeping couples apart who are in some way staples to their shows with all of the history and great love/romance or trying to pair half of the couple with another partner AND it's not working nor the majority of the fans are receptive to it!  Stop moving away from the formula that worked and whether many want to admit or not or claim that times have changed, the formula then still works!  We want angst between star crossed lovers, we want to see that look from across the room, those stolen moments together when they know they are in danger or risk getting caught.  Sharon and Nick belong together and ever since they broke them up, they have destroyed Sharon's character over the years.

• Members

Well they ain't removing Summer  and Phyllis, and despite what Ryanc swore would NEVER happen, it looks like Phick is a coming, I am good with Chelsea or Phyllis for my Nick 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

We can only go by what TPTB say, Niktor is YRs only endgame couple, heck even JM/SC ain't pimping the endgame angle anymore  LOL SSM has said she wants to create her own endgame supercouples

After 8 months of mourning Sage, I am glad Nick is finally gonga get some loving

• Members

Chelsea and Nick scream boring. I don't see what could possibly be appealing about them together or interesting but I really don't care if they are put together. They seem better off as friends. It wouldn't kill them to write them as characters first, why are they being pushed into a relationship?

• Members

If they are the show should really stop f*cking them up and start a slow rebuild. I liked them as recently as their last reunion, but the damage that's been done is epic.  Much like Phyllis and Jack, I can barely stand them together right now they've done such disgusting things to each other. If the show does plan to rebuild I hope it takes a damn long time because there is no way I'd buy it any time soon.

Archived